Another Factor For Tonights Game

strange_andy

Weather.com report for Miami: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm this evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low 67F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

Might turn out to be a smash-mouth football game; defense/low scoring.

Weather.com report for Miami: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm this evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low 67F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a half an inch.

we will win no matter what weather mother nature provies us..SIKE.....we play good in bad weather...remember the pats game in new england

Knowing Mangini he probably found a day this week where it rained and had the Jets practice in it.

I'm not worried. Jets have demonstrated they can play through various weather conditions. This isn't Shula leaving the tarp off the field type s***.

I'm going out on a limb here folks to predict-NO RAIN...I'm up here in Lake Worth and the sun is out and the wind is blowing in the exact opposite direction that the front is heading-and there IS a strong wind-I say it keeps the wet away for at least into the late 3rd quarter

Let's hope Saban doesn't start AJ Duhe tonight.

Archived