Tiki Barbers last game at Giants stadiun

Matt39

Hey guess what Tiki? NOBODY CARES!

Hopefully I never have to see this selfish POS on my tv ever again. I hope he fails miserably at whatever he wants to do in broadcasting.

What he pulled this year was probably the most embarrasing thing I've ever seen an athlete do in sports, and after reading the SI article from a few weeks ago it cemented my feelings on this loser.

Sayonara.

What cracks me up is that the Giants have been pulling an epic chokejob for the last 6 weeks now and yet they are still get nationally televised games up to and including next week.

What a joke.

The whole country gets to witness the circus. Seriously, the Giants are a full three ring circus.

The whole country gets to witness the circus. Seriously, the Giants are a full three ring circus.

I got to admit though. It's kind of funny watching Eli Manning look like the second coming of Ryan Leaf out there. He has been beyond horrible this season.

Tell me about it... I picked up Eli Manning in my Fantasy Football... I was thinking with Shockey, Burress, even Santanas lil brother from Mia S.Moss, he would do some big things.... WRONG... Thank god for P.Rivers and M.Bulger... Im headed 2 the FFB Superbowl with people from work, Bulger has like 32 points yesterday! And my boy Nugent has kept me alive with some big games.

Archived