Zach's helmet met Coles face?!?

CoachTsurfing

Why was there no call on the field? They over protect these QB's that are normally bigger then the average w.o. or at least the same size, but could give a care when it comes to other players on the field. I'm sure Thomas will get fined, but how could the refs not see he led with his helmet. What a joke. I was just having this debate with a pats fan here, and if this doesn't prove my point that some players get star treatment over others then I don't know what will. Not only should Coles have made the probowl, yes I know some players had better numbers, he is one of the toughest players in the nfl at the wide out position, and had a great year. I will amend my earlier statement that the Pats buy calls. The golden boys of the NFL buy calls. Not with money, but by how much money they make for the NFL.

Why was there no call on the field? They over protect these QB's that are normally bigger then the average w.o. or at least the same size, but could give a care when it comes to other players on the field. I'm sure Thomas will get fined, but how could the refs not see he led with his helmet. What a joke. I was just having this debate with a pats fan here, and if this doesn't prove my point that some players get star treatment over others then I don't know what will. Not only should Coles have made the probowl, yes I know some players had better numbers, he is one of the toughest players in the nfl at the wide out position, and had a great year. I will amend my earlier statement that the Pats buy calls. The golden boys of the NFL buy calls. Not with money, but by how much money they make for the NFL.

DIRTY boyz.....

What annoyed me is the announcers never mentioning it was even close to being helmet to helmet, they just proceeded to suck off Z. Thomas until commercial.

yeah....they never even showed 1 replay in the big screen....they are soooo jealous of US!;)

They just wish they, like everyone else in Miami, were Jets fans.:P

Hopefully I'll see you and the crew on the Sunday, bringing dunkin donuts to ring in the new year.

Archived