Jets use 4th RD pick aquired from Chiefs (Herm edwards Compensiation) to select Leon

Steveg

Leon was the Man last night at the game , I told some fin fans that were next to me that leon will break for one before the game was over and they said no way their D was to fast for him to get by on .The only thing that they forgot about was how fast my boy from FSU is LOL!!!! I said when he got drafted that he would start for us as soon as the staff seen what he can bring to the team.

WAY TO GO LEON ,YOU ARE THE MVP OF THE GAME!!!

Leon was the Man last night at the game , I told some fin fans that were next to me that leon will break for one before the game was over and they said no way their D was to fast for him to get by on .The only thing that they forgot about was how fast my boy from FSU is LOL!!!! I said when he got drafted that he would start for us as soon as the staff seen what he can bring to the team.

Mike-didn't you have a feeling we were gonna find a way to win that game no matter what? we did and oh yea how much do Miami fans hate Harrington? That guy had NOTHIN' NOTH-ING

I'm from Tampa Florida... If anything, the Phin fans from MIAMI FLORIDA should have known that L.Washington can be a beast with the ball in the open field... And last night, thats what he was, a playmaker. Leon Washington was the ACC player of the year for the Noles before he went down do to an injury... Looks like he has even gained a step upder NFL training and playing time if you ask me. When the Jets drafted Brick... I was like, looks like we may have drafted a franchise LT... When we drafted Mangold in the 1st round... I was like, if this hype is for real, I think we may have upgraded the O-Line... When we drafted Kellen... I was like WHO? Now, for the future... Im thinking Mangini and company may know a little more about this guy that they wanna let us know... Maybe a superstar in the making? B.Smith... All I can say is this... Wow, I think he will become a threat on playing field come Sundays... But when we drafted Leon in the 4th round... I went nuts... My brain said Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching... Brick, Mangold, Washington, Smith, Kellen... I was like man... Honestly for a RB I wanted D.Williams so damn bad... Then honestly behind this O-Line I wanted a Jones-Drew... But when we drafted Washington... A RB who I never woulda guessed we would draft... I was like... OK Game on.

Archived