Im glad I can actually say im a Real Jets fan...

DefenseWinsChampionships

I'm really so fuucking sick of alot of Jet fans, it's not even funny... I guess it's true what they say... A message board will never be in a good mood... If it's not one thing, it's another.

All I can say is this... I KNEW we had a good team this year... Even before pre-season, actually last year when we were like 4-12, that whole season I was on the JetsInsider,Com trying to explain to Jet fans that we are still a good team... All I could say was this...

We played 5 Quarterbacks... Chad, Fiedler (Who we signed just in case of a Chad Injury... Just like we signed Ramsey this season, but J.Fiedler went out for the season in the same game!... Nice huh? We had to bring Vinny-T back who was just Horrid in my eyes, Brooks had alot of guts... But I called him Brooks "I think im Vick" Bollinger, and to top it off with icing on the cake... What about Kliffs Kingsbury or whatever his name was\

Oh yea... The year before last we were 2 kicks away from the AFC Championship game... But last season we had 4 out of 5 O-Lineman playing a diff possition than the year before... Plus Herm was the Coach.

Im just glad I can say Im a true Jets fan... Who will always have faith... And for everyone who says Chad cant win the big game... Guess what? He has won 9 big games this season, and just played Solid last night in the 2nd half and 4th Q to get us that W... Leon Washington is a special kid... I mean did you all see them moves? Brick got beat bt J.Taylor... Does that make him a bust? Some say yes... I simply say Taylor is having a MVP type season, and that sack will only make Brick a stronger franchise LT if you ask me. Cotchery came up HUGE for us Jets... But I feel that Chad kept the game close, did not make any mistakes as far as turning the ball over, the D was playing lights out D in the 1st half, and came up big when it had 2 in the 2nd half.

Chad cant win the big game? He just did last night vs a pretty damn good D...

Chad has a "Noodle arm"??? Yea Ok... Mangini who is such a great coach will allow him 2 play if he cant make the throws? If that was the case... The rookie would be in, or even the "Other guy" from Washington would have been playing

Like it or not... Chad is the Leader of this Jets Offense... Without Chad this season... The Jets would of had a season like last year... Its simple.

Im not mad at all my Jet fans... Just about 1/4 who will never be happy... Even in the game thread last night... I was the one who was sticking up for Chad... And telling everyone 2 have faith

Look everybody, it's superfan!!!!

Hate to break it to you, but you are no more a fan than anyone else here. You just wasted 10 minutes of your life trying to verbally stroke yourself, and I wasted 30 seconds of mine reading/responding to this. I'm not a fan of chad, I'm a fan of the Jets. Appeasin g chad for the sake of his nice comeback story takes nothing away from the fact that he is having a rather poor season overall.

Hate to break it to you, but you are no more a fan than anyone else here. You just wasted 10 minutes of your life trying to verbally stroke yourself, and I wasted 30 seconds of mine reading/responding to this. I'm not a fan of chad, I'm a fan of the Jets. Appeasin g chad for the sake of his nice comeback story takes nothing away from the fact that he is having a rather poor season overall.

You're only as good as your QB

Our QB is ALOT better than you give him credit for

Our QB can get us to the playoffs....do you think Buffalo, Cincy, KC, Pitts wouldn't love to be in our shoes today?

Now get back to your Chad bashing in another thread

you're a fan of a team that you hate the QB of...that must suck badly

Archived