Week 16 Report Card

Maxman

Chad completed less than 50% of his passes and hung his receivers out to dry numerous times in the first half. He SHOULD have been picked off a couple times, if the Miami defenders didn't have banana hands. 124's grade of Chad is right on. He played like **** mostly, but made a play to Cotchery when we needed it.

I agree with Jetcane about the special teams. Nugent was good and Graham's punts were nice, but you can't botch a field goal and turn the ball over and still get a B.

Chad completed less than 50% of his passes and hung his receivers out to dry numerous times in the first half. He SHOULD have been picked off a couple times, if the Miami defenders didn't have banana hands. 124's grade of Chad is right on. He played like **** mostly, but made a play to Cotchery when we needed it.

I agree with Jetcane about the special teams. Nugent was good and Graham's punts were nice, but you can't botch a field goal and turn the ball over and still get a B.

Nugent gets an 2 A+ because he is so great which helps the grade young jehdi.:wink:

Someone out there in Jet Nation please pass on to Laverneus Coles my thanks for a great fantasy season. Also please let him know that if I could I'd send him hate mail for being soooo stupid to come back into the game after getting his head injury. He cost me the championship! All for what 2 catches for 9 yards! Pathetic!

why not give him an F, i mean it wasn't raining, he didn't win, and he didn't thread the ball to smith at all (on third down no less). I say cut him.

AWFUL Pennington Grad.

First Half, C-, Second Half A-.

He made good throws in the second half. Cotchery TD, Throw to B Smith earlier in the drive, and he should get SOME credit on the screen, throwing it at the right time (drawing the line all the way to him)...

Archived