Who's been better this year, Coles or Cotchery?

Blackout

Who's been the better WR this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who's been the better WR this year?

Coles is obviously Penningtons favorite target and he gets a lot more looks. They both make the tough catches in traffic. Both guys will fight for extra yardage. We haven't seen JC's full potential yet. My guess would be coles is faster which makes him the #1.

This yr Coles has been better.

Hey rizzock, welcome to JN.

So is Ronald Curry your favorite player? He was definately one of mine when he was here at Carolina...played basketball and football.

And to stay on topic...I think Coles is better just for his toughness and experience. However a guy like Cotch as your #2 guy can only do good things for this offense.

Hey rizzock, welcome to JN.

So is Ronald Curry your favorite player? He was definately one of mine when he was here at Carolina...played basketball and football.

Thanks for the welcome

ron C is one of my favorites and my second favorite on offense behind lamont. Ron C has been pretty good this season.

Ron C was a quarterback here in college. I wonder if Oakland ever thought about moving him into that position. I mean he couldn't be worse than Aaron Brooks right? :)

True brooks and walter arent very good Im hoping we trade moss for shaub or pick up damon huard via FA. Ron C is a WR and id keep him there.

Cotchery had a great year, he's got incredible athletic ability, and he reallyt makes things happen after the catch. He's gonna be good for a really long time, knock on wood.

But to me, Coles is still The Man. He personifies toughness. He's a team guy. The only reason he's had some quiet games is because the defense focuses all their attention on him, and that's when Cotch really steps up...

Archived