Jets are playing Saturday

Chrisrud

Giants-Eagles is at 4 on Sunday. No way they put the jets at 1 that day

Actually, I wouldn't be too sure about that. The late AFC game would probably be Colts-Broncos or Patriots-Broncos, because those matchups are rematches. I don't understand why anybody would to watch their late Sunday game though. That's fine though, less time for me to wait. I think we're probably on the early Sunday game.

Actually, I wouldn't be too sure about that. The late AFC game would probably be Colts-Broncos or Patriots-Broncos, because those matchups are rematches. I don't understand why anybody would to watch their late Sunday game though. That's fine though, less time for me to wait. I think we're probably on the early Sunday game.

Giants - eagles is already set for 4

Thanks for the correction. I guess CBS Sportsline is wrong.

If Indy wins they'll be the 3 while New England the 4. If then Denver beats SF, Denver takes the 5 the Jets the 6, Denver loses the Jets get the 5, Kansas City the 6.

Or of course Indy could win and Buffalo could beat Baltimore which makes the Jets going to either Baltimore or New England depending on the Denver / San Fran game as Indy would vault to the 2nd seed.

So the early game is at 4? I didn't know the times, I guess the late game is at 8 or something. I'll just wait for them to set the schedule and then check it somewhere.

I believe it goes like this:

Saturday -

4:30pm

8pm

Sunday -

1pm

4:30pm

So the early game is at 4? I didn't know the times, I guess the late game is at 8 or something. I'll just wait for them to set the schedule and then check it somewhere.

I think that is the late game on Sunday. I am al ost positive there is no night game on Sunday.

Jets-4-430 on Sat

Cowboys Sat Night

pats early sunday

Giants-Eagles Sunday at 4

NEW YORK (Dec. 31, 2006) -- Dallas will be at Seattle next Saturday night (Jan. 6) and the New York Giants will be at Philadelphia on Sunday afternoon (Jan. 7) in the first round of the NFC playoffs.

The dates and times for the AFC games were to be announced later.

The Cowboys-Seahawks game will start Jan. 6 at 8 p.m. ET and will be televised by NBC. The Giants-Eagles game will start Jan. 7 at 4:30 p.m. ET and will be carried by Fox.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

You dont want to go to Baltimore. Hope for NE.

mcnair not sharpest knife in drawer,, mangini can scheme him,,balt blitz can be ofset by dink and dunk.

they are great i agree, but we wont have to score 35 to win like we would in Indy.

NE would be a somewhere inbetween..

lkets face it, we will be big underdogs vs all three teams,,

i would gusee -13 at Indy, -9 at NE and -7 at Balt.

mcnair not sharpest knife in drawer,, mangini can scheme him,,balt blitz can be ofset by dink and dunk.

they are great i agree, but we wont have to score 35 to win like we would in Indy.

NE would be a somewhere inbetween..

lkets face it, we will be big underdogs vs all three teams,,

i would gusee -13 at Indy, -9 at NE and -7 at Balt.

There is NO WAY we would be 13 point dogs in indy

Archived