The right way to start??

jets22

We all have come to learn this year that Mangini like to " re-invent " the team based on opponent. I think this will be his biggest challenge, since we played the Pats twice. BB is where he learned this, so can he do it again?? The way the offense has been the last couple of weeks has been a lot of short passes. I think we should take a deep shot right out of the gate, might get lucky and catch them off gaurd, if not it is only the first play....lot of game left . I think screen passes to Leon could be Huge , the way he has run the last few games has been great, catch the spark while it is hot !! Discuss....Ideas??

JETS!!!!

We all have come to learn this year that Mangini like to " re-invent " the team based on opponent. I think this will be his biggest challenge, since we played the Pats twice. BB is where he learned this, so can he do it again?? The way the offense has been the last couple of weeks has been a lot of short passes. I think we should take a deep shot right out of the gate, might get lucky and catch them off gaurd, if not it is only the first play....lot of game left . I think screen passes to Leon could be Huge , the way he has run the last few games has been great, catch the spark while it is hot !! Discuss....Ideas??

JETS!!!!

The game plan will be interesting. Chad to JMac for 50 plus. Mark that one down and consider it done.

I say come out with a game plan similar to what was used in Minnesota. Spread the offense and let Chad make the reads and throws. I honestly think the Jets will have a very difficult time running against a healthy Pats D-line.

Four and five WR sets with the no huddle for at least the first few series and adjust based on the results. JMO.

I say come out with a game plan similar to what was used in Minnesota. Spread the offense and let Chad make the reads and throws. I honestly think the Jets will have a very difficult time running against a healthy Pats D-line.

Four and five WR sets with the no huddle for at least the first few series and adjust based on the results. JMO.

a flea flicker type play or a HB option from Smith, who has not thrown this year. I am convinced Mangini is saving it. They need a cheap TD tho. They will have trouble getting TDs. The Pats will jam the receivers and force Chad to get rid of the ball. I have a sneaking suspicion that Mangini might have a few more blitzes in his bag to confuse Brady. Without some breaks, tho, the Pats will probably prevail. On the other hand, I felt the Jets could have beaten the Colts without any breaks. That is the way it goes.

i don't know why but i have a feeling that the game will not start off well for the jets. that seems to be the mo this season. i think they have an early turnover or give up a quick score and then battle back the whole game for a close finish. i'd love to see nuge kick a 45 yd game winner as time expires.

Archived