Mike Nugent will out kick Stephen Gostkowski on Sunday

Recognize.

If the game is on the line in the 4th quarter, NUUUUGE will get it done while Gostkowski will NOT get it done. He will CHOKE under the pressure. NUGE will not. Gostkowski didn't have clutch kicks at freakin' MEMPHIS. Nuge had tons at Ohio State, including a 55 yard walkoff FG. He also made one earlier this season against Miami.

Screw Gostkowski, The NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE lives on!

Noodle Leg Gostkowski has yet to attempt a game-winning FG-UNLIKE the The Golden Nugent...of course that didn't stop a certain Pats fan who no longer posts here to get the facts wrong (big surprise) by saying Nugent hadn't done it either-forgetting a game in Miami from a couple of weeks ago..

Between the 2 kickers, I would have more faith in Nugent. I wonder if the Pats decide to go for it on 4th down in the 4th quarter, if it's 4th and 3 or 4, at the Jets 36, in a tight game?

They might. The Pats are the the best at 4th down conversions this season, (over 85% success and they've done it more than any other team), but, unless the Jets have a big lead at the time, given your scenario, they'll let the kid go for it.

All I can say is if you're expectations are so low that you're predicting the Jets kicker will outkick ours, you have already lost.

Patriots 24

Jets 13

Jets - 19

Patsies - 16

FG battles goes to THE NUGE! Both teams will score 1 TD but the FG battle goes to The NUGE

Joe not for nothing if "Nuge" shanks a kick on Sunday I am going to kick your a$$ right out of your seat and on to the field. If this game is going to come down to the kickers I am going to drink myself blind.

No problem bro. We'll probalby be sitting next to each other and if he misses a kick I have no problem taking punches from everyone in the group.

Noodle Leg Gostkowski has yet to attempt a game-winning FG-UNLIKE the The Golden Nugent...of course that didn't stop a certain Pats fan who no longer posts here to get the facts wrong (big surprise) by saying Nugent hadn't done it either-forgetting a game in Miami from a couple of weeks ago..

Thanks to noodle-leg Nugent, the Pats had great starting field position all day yesterday.

Especially after the Jets cut the Pats lead to 23-16, Nugent's booming kick to the 14-yard line allowed the Pats to start at the 37.

How did Justin Miller look catching those touchbacks in the end zone? ;)

Thanks to noodle-leg Nugent, the Pats had great starting field position all day yesterday.

Especially after the Jets cut the Pats lead to 23-16, Nugent's booming kick to the 14-yard line allowed the Pats to start at the 37.

DICK (Good points, but still...) ;)

That's not even counting the one that sailed over his head. I couldn't believe that one. I had my doubts about him going into the playoffs but he hit some pretty crucial kicks yesterday and they were all right down the pipe.

typical of you TX...124 called you out in this thread last week and you don't show your chicken a** in it till the game is over...You're a frigging flaming troll who has no guts, just a blg mouth after the fact

Mike Nugent: 3-3 and now has hit 21 in a row.

Great season Gostkowski, you only missed 6 this season.:eek:

It sounds like you were too drunk to notice but Gostkowski was 3-3 as well and even hit the longest FG of the two. The one thing that impressed me about Nugent though was his kickoffs. That was some pretty impressive field position he gave us on those kickoffs. By the way, did you see me at the tailgate 124?

Archived