The key on Sunday will be the Special Teams

The Jets have the BEST KR in the NFL in Justin "JMillz-Bring It Back!" Miller. Devin Hester, yes, great PR, KR? He takes a back seat to JMillz. Okay but we're not going to discuss that so anyways.

Mike Nugent or Stephen Gostkowski? This is an easy option and you have to side with The Nuge. 18 straight made field goals with 2 50+ FG's and a GW in that span. His kickoffs, minus the Raider game, have gotten better, for you who complain about Kickoffs (and I don't I don't care about kickoffs unless it's a 20 yard difference).

Ben Graham is better than any of the New England punters that they'll drag out there (Is it Sauebrun they have now? Mr. Steroids himself?). I'll take Benny Graham especially on a sunny day (forecast is 49 and Sunny).

This game will come down to the legs of Nugent, Graham & Miller.

Who will step up? JMillz needs to bring one back or have a very good return OR Nuge has to hit a key kick OR Benny Graham will need to pin New England deep in a needed situation. Someome MUST make a play.

I figured you would have had more about the Nuge in this....

Nuge is worth the 2nd round pick, great job this year.... he will light it up in the playoffs.

If we can get a couple LONG returns from Miller, that will be huge... ever notice Chad seems to do better on long drives when our back is against the wall though??? We need miller to take one in for a TD.

The Jets have the BEST KR in the NFL in Justin "JMillz-Bring It Back!" Miller. Devin Hester, yes, great PR, KR? He takes a back seat to JMillz. Okay but we're not going to discuss that so anyways.

Mike Nugent or Stephen Gostkowski? This is an easy option and you have to side with The Nuge. 18 straight made field goals with 2 50+ FG's and a GW in that span. His kickoffs, minus the Raider game, have gotten better, for you who complain about Kickoffs (and I don't I don't care about kickoffs unless it's a 20 yard difference).

Ben Graham is better than any of the New England punters that they'll drag out there (Is it Sauebrun they have now? Mr. Steroids himself?). I'll take Benny Graham especially on a sunny day (forecast is 49 and Sunny).

Who will step up? JMillz needs to bring one back or have a very good return OR Nuge has to hit a key kick OR Benny Graham will need to pin New England deep in a needed situation. Someome MUST make a play.

124...you are (I hope) 100% correct and I agree with you.................LETS GO JETS

I do agree that the special teams play will be an important part of any game. This game will be decided by the play of Chad period! you must keep New england off the feild . If we have to play catch up just forget about it! Long productive drives will be the key in this game ,establishing a run threat if not to roll over New england then at least control the time of possesion, will be the key!

Archived