Jets Fans And Jets Players Worlds Apart

mangenious420

It's come to my attention through this board and of course the loved media that a lot of people especially some of our fans our really down on pennington. Anybody watch any post game or listen when they we're talking about how after the game Jets players we're going up and hugging Chad telling them how proud they were of him and how far he has come. He has the respect of every man in that locker room including coach, I know everyone has they're right to an opinion I just think its funny how most of our fans are bashing Chad, when in reality he's without a question the leader on that football team, with the majority of the players feeling like he gives them the best shot to win.

He is a leader of a football team, and he led this team about as far as he can take them.

What are his teammates supposed to do? Tell him he sucks?

Its not his fault we lost yesterday, if we had a running agme and a decent run D we would have won that game.

He can take us all the way, he is better than other QB's who have and that ahs been disucussed already...

Do you really think Chad isnt as good or better than Dilfer and Big ben?

He is a leader of a football team, and he led this team about as far as he can take them.

What are his teammates supposed to do? Tell him he sucks?

Just compare how the players rally around Chad as opposed to how the Giants' players don't with Eli. You can definitely sense the difference between how each team feels about their QB.

Just compare how the players rally around Chad as opposed to how the Giants' players don't with Eli. You can definitely sense the difference between how each team feels about their QB.

and notice how Chad makes our guys better while Eli makes his worse... but Chad is worthless to this team and cant take them anywhere right?

and notice how Chad makes our guys better while Eli makes his worse... but Chad is worthless to this team and cant take them anywhere right?

Who has Chad made better?

I wouldn't call Chad worthless to this team. He'd probably be a fantastic QB coach.

Archived