Can you stand a mock draft?

DonCorleone

Did you check Round 2? How many DTs do we need in the 3-4 exactly? This clown has us ignore our needs on O-line, RB and DE to take a questionable LB and a pair of DTs? I don't think either of those guys can even play the NT, what the hell is this guy on?

That was terrible.

Did anyone actually read it?

The Jets are likely going to make the switch to a 3-4 defensive scheme in '07, meaning they'll need to add some depth at linebacker. Alexander has had a tremendous career at Oklahoma and has a chance to be one of the better linebackers to ever come from the storied Sooners' program.

People that don't even know what schemes a team runs should stay out of the mock draft business.

That was terrible.

People that don't even know what schemes a team runs should stay out of the mock draft business.

That made me curious too, because earlier I was going to post about how every Jets game I've seen televised this year, they introduce our defense as a 4-3. What the f is that about?

That was terrible.

You mean like ESPN, CBS and Fox?

Why the hell did they always open up the game showing the Jets in a 4-3 defense? Get it right!!!

Archived