JetNation Report Card (Jets vs Pats)

Maxman

Hey man thanks for allowing for me to do it. Wish you were up in Foxboro with us Phil and no I did not manage to get my happy meal you prick!:wink: J/p bro. Wish you were there.

Yes I wish I was able to make the trip, sounds like you guys had a good time.

Good read joe and man those grades were dead on .I hope max lets you do this next year your pretty good at it keep up the good work Bro.

Way to kill my bargaining power. Now he is going to want to get PAID for this.

Thanks a lot! :P

Sorry Max,but you have to admit he is getting real good at this :)

Eric Mangini on the JetNation Report Card:

"Each offseason we look at the site and try to improve it. We are comfortable with the job that Joe has done and we like his work. Come training camp though every position here is an open battle. We will go with the writer that gives us the best chance to win"

Eric Mangini on the JetNation Report Card:

"Each offseason we look at the site and try to improve it. We are comfortable with the job that Joe has done and we like his work. Come training camp though every position here is an open battle. We will go with the writer that gives us the best chance to win"

Wow ,HAHAHA I hope Joe doesn't mind running laps for a bad Report Card read.

Wow ,HAHAHA I hope Joe doesn't mind running laps for a bad Report Card read.

It goes further than that. If you have a bad posting week, we are going to call you on it.

If you say your wrist hurts and you can't type -- we will make you ride the excercise bike during practice.

There will be no site that works harder than JetNation. We will push you all to the brink. But when all is said and done, you will be better posters than you are today.

For that, you have me to thank, lol.

I enjoy reading this all season... this one seems to be a bit on the angry side :)

I dont think its fair at all to give the same grade to the QB as you did the RB... if anything give the QB a D if you want to go low but then the RB's deserved an F.

There is no way that our RB's were playing as good as Pennington, this is not an attempt for me to say how good Chad was doing ^ up there I said go D and F if you want but to give them the same grade doesnt make sense...

Archived