Other than SuperBowl, whats your coolest Jet memory?

SouthernJet

I really wish there was some way I could find some actual newspaper stories from that September 24th 1972 game against Baltimore-if anybody can find something I'd really appreciate it-I wish I still had my Jets scrapbook from back then-I would cut out articles and pics from every game from 1968 up to 1973-Daily News The Daily Journal, The Post and The Star Ledger

I actually have a video of the NFL Game of the Week that NFL Films did on the '72 Jets-Colts game. That game was featured. I believe Pat summerall and Tom Brookshire narrate. I've watched it a number of times. Pretty cool.

I really wish there was some way I could find some actual newspaper stories from that September 24th 1972 game against Baltimore-if anybody can find something I'd really appreciate it-I wish I still had my Jets scrapbook from back then-I would cut out articles and pics from every game from 1968 up to 1973-Daily News The Daily Journal, The Post and The Star Ledger

I'm heading up to my fathers house over the weekend SoFla I think he might have some of the newpaper articles, if he does i'll post them for you.

I'm heading up to my fathers house over the weekend SoFla I think he might have some of the newpaper articles, if he does i'll post them for you.

that would be great because I've Googled and searched and searched and signed up to different archives and have yet to find a thing

Archived