The SJ Memorial Turd Of The Week

The Gun Of Bavaria

I'm not wrong. I've seen on more than one occasion in a situation like that where the D back just knocks the ball down. Maybe you would like to ask him what he would do if he could press rewind.

Not dircelty at his chest in the AFC Divisional Round against the New England ****ING Patriots.

Not dircelty at his chest in the AFC Divisional Round against the New England ****ING Patriots.

As a matter of fact, I saw that exact same thing happen in one of the Patriots/Colts playoff games. The ball went straight to Samuel towards the end of the game and he just slapped it into the ground.

WHY THE **** NOT? You try to kick the Pats when they're down because Tom Brady can EAISLY put up a touchdown.

Why the **** not? Because you can fumble it away and lose the game? Is that a good enough reason?

Who gives a sh*t about "kicking the pats when they are down" ? A win is a win.

Period, end of discussion:

If the ball is thrown directly at your chest you're going to catch the ball and try to make a play. Everybody ****ing does it. EVERYBODY.

Only a selfish player tries to take that to that back. Any decent CB with half a brain and who has ever been coached for 1 second in his life knows to knock that football down. 20 return yards does nothing for SD. NOTHING.

Period, end of discussion:

If the ball is thrown directly at your chest you're going to catch the ball and try to make a play. Everybody ****ing does it. EVERYBODY.

The showboating youth that wallow in mediocrity do it. The well coached vets who have been there before bat the ball down and win championships.

Only a selfish player tries to take that to that back. Any decent CB with half a brain and who has ever been coached for 1 second in his life knows to knock that football down. 20 return yards does nothing for SD. NOTHING.

Really? You mean the nothing that could help a drive that could lead to a Nate Keading FG to make it a 2 possession game? Yes it would've meant absolutely nothing if he brough that back 20 yards or god forbid a game ending touchdown.:wtf:

The ball was in his chest. I'm sure you would've just knocked it down. Please. Marlon McCree made the same play every single other NFL defensive player would've made when the chance to pick off a pass is right infront of their face.

The ball was there and he tried to make a play. It didn't work out. I don't fault the guy for that.

BTW: The Pats make another appearance in the AFC Championship game!

Really? You mean the nothing that could help a drive that could lead to a Nate Keading FG to make it a 2 possession game? Yes it would've meant absolutely nothing if he brough that back 20 yards or god forbid a game ending touchdown.:wtf:

The chargers did not need points at that point, they had the lead. The right thing to do was not get more points. It was to run the clock as far down as they could if points came out of that ,than so be it.

Archived