*** Saints VS Bears Game Thread ***

ECURB

He threw six more TDs than Chad.

Yes, he is not even worthy of comparison to our Great Leader.

He also threw 4 more picks and threw for less yardage. And he has multiple brainfarts.

Grossbard has sucked in his career prior to this season, being his career season.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He also threw 4 more picks and threw for less yardage. And he has multiple brainfarts.

Grossbard has sucked in his career prior to this season, being his career season.

Grossman is about on the same level as Chad, IMO. He makes stupid decisions, but it's not like Chad is a rocket scientist out there with his decisions. He threw 16 picks and had numerous others dropped. Hell, the Browns dropped about 5 alone.

No and dont even compare him to Chad, he is a MORON compared to Chad... most rational people would agree to that.

36_1_30.gif

Ok....lets compare Physical tools...in this case Chad is like a 3 yr old toddler throwing a wiffle ball.

Chad is great...he KNOWS where all the throws are suppose to go....the problem is he does not posses the physical abilities to make those throws.

I just felt the need to point out that you hold Chad to a lower standard than everyone else.

"Awesome" for Chad is "he doesn't even understand the game of football" for Rex Grossman.

Chad wouldnt try to call 2 timeouts in a row.

Chad wouldnt miss the guy on 1st down wide open in the endzone.

Chad is not a moron.

I am the one that brings up Chad too much though... and here comes Troll out of the blue during an NFC playoff game bringing up Chad... q9crolleyes.gif

Chad > Rex - you are the only person on this earth that feels otherwise... Lovie would start Chad over Rex

Grossman is about on the same level as Chad, IMO. He makes stupid decisions, but it's not like Chad is a rocket scientist out there with his decisions. He threw 16 picks and had numerous others dropped. Hell, the Browns dropped about 5 alone.

OK Troll your right, Chad is stupid... :roll:

imho cp has been a much better qb over his career than grossbarf

we can agree to disagree

:lock:

Hey, ecurb, is Rex Grossman playing "awesome"?

Three red zone trips, three field goals. Sound familar? ;)

Here is where Troll sent another thread down to the dumps with his Anti Chad agenda... thanks Troll you find a way to ruin watching football even when Chad isnt playing!

36_1_55.gif

Chad wouldnt miss the guy on 1st down wide open in the endzone.

Yes, he would, I have seen him do it.

Chad > Rex - you are the only person on this earth that feels otherwise... Lovie would start Chad over Rex

Let's see: Rex has a stronger arm, similar stats, and is four years younger. Yeah, you'd have to be a real idiot to pick Rex over Chad.

Here is where Troll sent another thread down to the dumps with his Anti Chad agenda... thanks Troll you find a way to ruin watching football even when Chad isnt playing!

36_1_55.gif

Last week, GimmeShelter did the exact same thing.

I guess you don't bitch and moan whenever the person that mentions Chad is on your side.

36_1_55.gif

Another thread down the tubes? The Troll is one of our better posters. Who cares if he hates Chad Pennington...I don't like him either. You are just as vocal with your love for Chad as he is for his diapproval of Him.

Ok....lets compare Physical tools...in this case Chad is like a 3 yr old toddler throwing a wiffle ball.

Chad is great...he KNOWS where all the throws are suppose to go....the problem is he does not posses the physical abilities to make those throws.

This is the truth...deal with it guys.

Let's see: Rex has a stronger arm, similar stats, and is four years younger. Yeah, you'd have to be a real idiot to pick Rex over Chad.

Similar stats??? Are you kiddding???

This is the first year out of the 4 YEARS he has been in the NFL that he has played mroe than 3 GAMES!!! What stats are you looking at???

This year maybe, but who wouldnt have with the Bears D? And nto to mentionHester making it easier...

Lets look at the last 4 seasons and see just how close they are Troll ok?

Yards (Last 4 years)

Grossman - 4,496

Pennington - 8,694

Touchdowns

Grossman - 27

Pennington - 48

INT's

Grossman - 26

Pennington - 40

So what exactly makes you think they are close again? :roll:

Another thread down the tubes? The Troll is one of our better posters. Who cares if he hates Chad Pennington...I don't like him either. You are just as vocal with your love for Chad as he is for his diapproval of Him.

No F that, Troll went out of his way to bitch and moan about how everything I post turns into something about Chad.

I am trying to enjoy the NFC title game and who else but TROLL brings up Chad...

I said nothing about Chad, obvioulsy Troll was trying to provoke me to talk about him... then he would have cried for days about how I never stop tlaking about him... :roll:

But yeah whatever Im the one that always brings him up...

Chad P has shown he can manage a game, he can make smart decisions, but like one poster said, He's a guy who lobs the ball more often than not. And in the end, either that ball gets picked, gets knocked down, or gets the receiver killed.

But as I've said before, Rex Grossman and the Bears are winning cause of the defense.

Tom Brady and the Pats won last week cause of the Pats defense.

Peyton Manning and the Colts won last week cause of the Colts defense.

Yeah big plays need to be made and I'm not sure Chad P can come up with them at times, but the fact is, build a strong tough defense that pressures the QB, knocks recievers and backs on their backs, recovers fumbles and catches interceptions and i nthe end, one big play by QB turns them from avg to great.

Brady stunk last week. But because of his defense and the other smart players on his team, he had a chance to lead his team into FG range for the win.

Losing 37-16 means your team never had a chance in the end.

Looks like Troll got what he wanted when he decided to bring up Chad in a discussion that didnt involve him... ruined this game thread...

wave2.gif see ya later... guess I cant post around here when Troll is on the loose...

Similar stats??? Are you kiddding???

This is the first year out of the 4 YEARS he has been in the NFL that he has played mroe than 3 GAMES!!! What stats are you looking at???

This year maybe, but who wouldnt have with the Bears D? And nto to mentionHester making it easier...

Lets look at the last 4 seasons and see just how close they are Troll ok?

Yards (Last 4 years)

Grossman - 4,496

Pennington - 8,694

Touchdowns

Grossman - 27

Pennington - 48

INT's

Grossman - 26

Pennington - 40

So what exactly makes you think they are close again? :roll:

Wow, as you mentioned, Grossman had never played more than 3 games in a season. So, what do you do? You show me comparisons of their career stats. LOL.

Both of them have played one full season in their careers, and holy hell, it was THIS SEASON! How about you show me a comparison of THOSE stats?

I know Grossman is an old man at 27, so he is done improving. Chad's arm should be much stronger next season and he'll have another year in the offense, so he should return to 2002 form. Plenty of time to improve. He is only 31.

Wow, as you mentioned, Grossman had never played more than 3 games in a season. So, what do you do? You show me comparisons of their career stats. LOL.

Both of them have played one full season in their careers, and holy hell, it was THIS SEASON! How about you show me a comparison of THOSE stats?

I know Grossman is an old man at 27, so he is done improving. Chad's arm should be much stronger next season and he'll have another year in the offense, so he should return to 2002 form. Plenty of time to improve. He is only 31.

If you could read you would notice that those are the stats from the past 4 seasons... all of which both players were in the NFL.

Just wanted to clear that up before I closed up firefox for the afternoon... wave2.gif

No F that, Troll went out of his way to bitch and moan about how everything I post turns into something about Chad.

But yeah whatever Im the one that always brings him up...

This is a message board. If you start 30 Pro-Pennington threads ,chances are you are gonna find someone who doesn't agree with you. and they have every right to challange your opinions,just like you have every right to start the thread.That is what this is all about.

No big deal.

Defense let up one drive really.

The 3 turnovers are what are killing the Saints.

It's not like the Bears are doing much on offense. Yeah they are racking up some rushing yards, but the fact is, 9 points basically came off of turnovers.

Held to 3 FGs the way the Saints were turning the ball over is a testament to the defense.

just a sarcastic comment ... when we got shutout by the ... chad lovers were still blaming the defense ... even though the defense made plays and gave chadwick some good field position ... including a red zone turnover.

Defending Chad Pennington = Between the Hashes (can make a sideline throw ... only a shotput pass if the receiver is wide open or a dangerous lob pass), not more than 10 yards down field, and watch for the screen. Aaaahh ... that impacts the ability for a team to run the ball.! Even when Statmartin had his good season, his yards per carry wasn't that great (and he got alot of 8 yard draw runs on 3 and 10 with hermo).

Defense let up one drive really.

The 3 turnovers are what are killing the Saints.

It's not like the Bears are doing much on offense. Yeah they are racking up some rushing yards, but the fact is, 9 points basically came off of turnovers.

Held to 3 FGs the way the Saints were turning the ball over is a testament to the defense.

Looks like Troll got what he wanted when he decided to bring up Chad in a discussion that didnt involve him... ruined this game thread...

wave2.gif see ya later... guess I cant post around here when Troll is on the loose...

all that was said was "is grossman playing awesome" ...You could have said yes or no...You brought up Chad. He baited you and you took the bait.

See you later? You started how many Pro chad threads in the last month? and you "can't post" when someone challanges your opinion?

Not what I expected from Chad's most vocal supporter.

The Bears are really pounding the Saints in the mouth......But it's been a good game so far and like somebody said, the NFC playoffs have been great so far..

Yeah there have been some turnovers, some mental errors, some coaching mistakes, some QB mistakes, some great plays, some FGs made and missed, and teams that pound one another, but it's been great to watch and the games have been good.

The AFC playoffs have been bad for the most part.

Even the close games weren't the good. Brady threw 3 pics. The Chargers made stupid play and penalty after stupid play and penalty.

The Jets got blown out. The Chiefs were beat down. The Ravens never scored a TD. And Peyton Manning has thrown 5 pics so far.

So far, while the NFC is supposed to be inferior, it has had more close games and the better play.

MOst of the AFC playoffs have been played poorly by the winners and losers so far.

Archived