12 men in the huddle

Scott Dierking

How can you have 12 men in the huddle, coming out after a punt?

That is Kotiteian and Edwardsesque.

That is a coaching error through and through. Your defense puts up its first big stop of the 2nd half and teh offense forces itself into a 1st and 15.

Terrible job.

i wasn't here for comments on teh game yesterday, but that is just inexcusable.

wow really trying to pile on every BB error I see.

BB sucks.

Taking your team to their 4th AFC Championship game in 6 seasons is horrible.

Not to mention the 2 AFC Championship games as DC for the Pats ('96) & Jets ('98).

BB has been involved in 6 of the last 10 AFC Championship games.

He should be sacked immediately.

BB sucks.

Not to mention the 2 AFC Championship games as DC for the Pats ('96) & Jets ('98).

and then be welcomed back as the HC of the NYJ 2 minutes later and every single Jets fan would say YEA!!!!!!!!!

Not to defend BB, but they do that all the time, and hope the ref doesn't call anything while the defense gets confused. What I suspect is Polian tipped the refs to watch for it, and when they did it, the refs were waiting to throw the flag. Didn't help the 12th man practically ran into the ref on his way off.

BB sucks.

The poster that sacked the previous poster has just been sacked. The rest of the credits will be done by an alternate party...

Not to defend BB, but they do that all the time, and hope the ref doesn't call anything while the defense gets confused. What I suspect is Polian tipped the refs to watch for it, and when they did it, the refs were waiting to throw the flag. Didn't help the 12th man practically ran into the ref on his way off.

Bugg, any time, any time, you come out to the huddle off a change of possession with 12 men, they are going to flag you. That is a blatant rule violation.

I have seen at times where packages on mid-downs can get confused and someone scurries off the field, that gets missed.

Not when you break from the sidelines on a fresh set of downs. That is blatant.

And while I am on Bellichick, how much does he wish he had Viniatieri, so he did not have to coddle Gostkowski on a 3rd and 10 at the 32 to have to buy a few cheap yards on a draw.

Gostkawski? The guy who didn't miss in the playoffs?

Belichick wanted 7 points not 3.

has anyone analyzed Mangini the way you all are ripping BB? or is it to early to do that yet?

Mangini went 10-6 this year with the Jets (excellent) and BB only went 12-4 and lost in the AFC Championship game with the Pats. He is a terrible coach.

4H is speaking the truth.

Is slamming BB the only way to make some of you feel better?

How can you have 12 men in the huddle, coming out after a punt?

That is Kotiteian and Edwardsesque.

That is a coaching error through and through. Your defense puts up its first big stop of the 2nd half and teh offense forces itself into a 1st and 15.

Terrible job.

i wasn't here for comments on teh game yesterday, but that is just inexcusable.

Without Parcells coaching staf Belly = Herm without all the fancy speeches.

Without Parcells coaching staf Belly = Herm without all the fancy speeches.

Please tell me what Parcells has done since BB left his staff?

Did Parcells take a team to the AFC/NFC Championship game without Romeo, Charlie, etc?

I believe Mangini has a couple of SB rings as the DB Coach for the Pats.

Bugg, any time, any time, you come out to the huddle off a change of possession with 12 men, they are going to flag you. That is a blatant rule violation.

I have seen at times where packages on mid-downs can get confused and someone scurries off the field, that gets missed.

Not when you break from the sidelines on a fresh set of downs. That is blatant.

I'm telling you-the Pats have been doing it for a while. It was this time very blatant and late, but they still have been doing it for a while. They weren't as slick as in past games. Polian almost certainly in his pregame tirade at some poor NFL guy told them to look for it. ANd this time they stepped straight into it.

I'm telling you-the Pats have been doing it for a while. It was this time very blatant and late, but they still have been doing it for a while. They weren't as slick as in past games. Polian almost certainly in his pregame tirade at some poor NFL guy told them to look for it. ANd this time they stepped straight into it.

Bugg-It was not done for the sake of confusion. It was done out of a mistake.

You could see them realize in the huddle they had a mixed package group in there.

Archived