****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i can't post about bb in my own thread specifically designed for it, where can i post? unlock my thread or i will pollute your threads with my own brand of crap

Go to a big brother forum already, they would love you there. When is there going to be a super fan episode? I would watch that one to see if that was really you in your avatar playing with your camera and a mirror.

if i can't post about bb in my own thread specifically designed for it, where can i post? unlock my thread or i will pollute your threads with my own brand of crap

I'm anxious to see how the Mods handle this one. Give the kid his thread back, or expect pollutants that not even Mod-power can delete. This truly is how we will measure the effectivness of the higher ups.

Lets wait and see.

Go to a big brother forum already, they would love you there. When is there going to be a super fan episode? I would watch that one to see if that was really you in your avatar playing with your camera and a mirror.

i told you thats my friend in the picture. trust me, they don't like me at the forums you are suggesting i go to. me and max reached an agreement that i could post on my own special thread and i don't think it is fair that the thread is locked

if i can't post about you know what in my own thread specifically designed for it, where can i post? unlock my thread or i will pollute your threads with my own brand of crap

And that differs from your regular posts how?

i told you thats my friend in the picture. trust me, they don't like me at the forums you are suggesting i go to. max and I reached an agreement that i could post on my own special thread and i don't think it is fair that the thread is locked

Why dont they like you there? Do you talk about the jets too much? Is it like some insane parallel universe?

Like that seinfeld episode where they discover another group of friends like them LOL.

I'm anxious to see how the Mods handle this one. Give the kid his thread back, or expect pollutants that not even Mod-power can delete. This truly is how we will measure the effectivness of the higher ups.

Lets wait and see.

Yeah it is a regular Cuban Missle Crisis. Who will blink first, lol.

That being said I think "containment" is definitely the way to go here. Having stuff in one thread makes it much easier to avoid.

:)

Why dont they like you there? Do you talk about the jets too much? Is it like some insane parallel universe?

Like that seinfeld episode where they discover another group of friends like them LOL.

i was thinking more of backwards george. When he gets the job with the yanks be going against his natural instincts. It's like JR only posts about BB here, but only posts about the Jets in the big brother forums.

hmm, interesting cat....interesting still that no one reads his posts about bb and he continues. Lets see what happens next.

:cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

man i wish I WENT TO THE WRAP PARTY

I HOPE SHARON HAS FUN TONIGHT AT THE PERMIRE

Oh im sure she did. She is such a party animal. I love her hair! I hope she puts up a blog about how she gets her hairsyles!

:Just Joined:

Archived