****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

**** A-BALLER WON HOH

I HATE TEAM

Hey now, Non eof this crap here okay. Keep the religious bashing and blasphemy to a minimum here please. I don't go around mocking or belittling your religious views I kindly ask that you extend me the same respect.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey now, Non eof this crap here okay. Keep the religious bashing and blasphemy to a minimum here please. I don't go around mocking or belittling your religious views I kindly ask that you extend me the same respect.

I am not bashing Christian people i am bashing the alliance name on big brother that has 4 evil vile people in it

you, mr. arsis are the ignorant one here, because you have no knowledge of big brother but you are posting in a thread that is clearly marked as a big brother thread.

I am not bashing Christian people i am bashing the alliance name on big brother that has 4 evil vile people in it

you, mr. arsis are the ignorant one here, because you have no knowledge of big brother but you are posting in a thread that is clearly marked as a big brother thread.

I thought it was a jr128 bashing thread.... with some discussion of Big Brother.

Guess I was wrong again!

:)

Doesn't he worship Kayser? We **** on him all the time for that. Or is Danny Ware his deity?

:rl::rl::rl:

:rl:

Why do you have to go and lay a personal attack on Arsis? What the heel has anyone on tis board ever done to you that you didnt deserve? Jack ass

Why do you have to go and lay a personal attack on Arsis? What the heel has anyone on tis board ever done to you that you didnt deserve? Jack ass

I figured it would be much easier for the rest of us to ignore this way. Jetsrule128 you seem like a good kid. But you are annoying everyone with these Kaysar references. So here is your own little thread. You won't get yelled at for posting anything Big Bro related in here.

People entering this thread do so at your own risk. Be warned, it might be very boring in here. :P

128 -- and this part is serious. Stop littering other threads with Big Bro stuff. This is your last warning.

xeonzilla.gif

I can post as much big brother **** on this thread as i please. if you don't like it, why do you read it?

I can post as much big brother **** on this thread as i please. if you don't like it, why do you read it?

That is not what he was saying. Your personal attack on Arsis was completely uncalled for, seeing as your comment could have meant that you hate Christ, and needed clarifying. Kidhuman is right, and what you are saying here makes no sense in its context.

That is not what he was saying. Your personal attack on Arsis was completely uncalled for, seeing as your comment could have meant that you hate Christ, and needed clarifying. Kidhuman is right, and what you are saying here makes no sense in its context.

i said team christ

not christ

anyway after tonight i think team christ is falling apart and dead

hopefully tomorrow they will put the nail in the coffon

you are calling me a bully after all the **** i endure here

that is low man

This is an honest question that I am seriously asking:

Why do you go through all the trouble of being bullied and what not and keep posting on the sites that the bullies post on? Please don't say because you are a Jets fan, I honestly want to know.

Where in the hell did I say you cant post big brother stuff? I mentioned a personal attack that you laid forth on Arsis by calling him ignorant. Its not his fault you tried to type with your lovers dick in his hands and cant explain yourself.

This is an honest question that I am seriously asking:

Why do you go through all the trouble of being bullied and what not and keep posting on the sites that the bullies post on? Please don't say because you are a Jets fan, I honestly want to know.

because i love the jets I AM A TRUE JETS FAN

Archived