****The Official Big Brother 16 Thread****®©™

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are everybody's general reactions to George Bush's reign as president in America? What is your position on abortion and human rights? (Calling Jet Moses and DickKotite)

Abortion: Good when its mine, bad when its other people's. :)

Human Rights: Should be earned, not given. Too many people dont deserve the human rights they have been given.

George Bush: Herm Edwards of presidents. Great cheerleader. Quotable. Thinks he comes up with good game plans. Fails in the execution of plans. Also has been enemy #1 of the left since day 1, so no matter what he did he would have sucked. Luckily for the left, he has sucked worse than they ever thought he could.

Maybe we can trade Bush to Canada for some Molson XXX beer...

Big Brother sucks. Their "stars" are hack, wanna-be celebrities.

"Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?"

1 Corinthians 3:16

"...you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32

That was directed at you, jetsrule. Stop denying that you're attracting to men. Once you stop denying it, things will become much easier.

kaysar ridha from big brother 6 and big brother 7: all stars is going to announce his big news in his chat at 9:30

i hope many of you who enjoyed his limited presence in the bb house can join us

http://www.kaysaronline.com/forum/userplane_vbulletin_plugin.php

If you neg rep me one more time with your annoying chat requests, I will neg rep you into oblivion. and yes, that means even whining to Max won't help you.

I'll give you a little taste right now.

I know I am, sorry.

You have to live with this, I'm sorry. you whined like a school girl when the lurker posse was neg repping you, and now you want to play the same game? you picked the wrong guy tonight, sorry little buddy.

Archived