and the jets take

timbok

Asante Samuel.That will pis off Belichicken alot! :yahoo:

what I LIKE about A.S. is he can friggin CATCH a football-the same thing Ty Law had the ability to do for us-there's a lot to be said for a DB who can hold onto the ball that hits him in the hands or chest-

Just think if San Diego had guys who could catch back there, Brady would right now have the all-time record for INTs in a playoff game (6) instead of another win under his belt (3 dropped possible interceptions and 3 caught)

I KNOW Tex is chomping at the bit right now WISHING....from the guest list

"you can't watch no you can't eat-you ain't supposed to BE HERE......and the sign says you got to have a membership card to get inside....UGHHHN"

what I LIKE about A.S. is he can friggin CATCH a football-the same thing Ty Law had the ability to do for us-there's a lot to be said for a DB who can hold onto the ball that hits him in the hands or chest-

Just think if San Diego had guys who could catch back there, Brady would right now have the all-time record for INTs in a playoff game (6) instead of another win under his belt (3 dropped possible interceptions and 3 caught)

I KNOW Tex is chomping at the bit right now WISHING....from the guest list

"you can't watch no you can't eat-you ain't supposed to BE HERE......and the sign says you got to have a membership card to get inside....UGHHHN"

SD's biggest problem was the one McCree did catch. If he didn't catch it then Troy Brown couldn't have stripped him.

SD's biggest problem was the one McCree did catch. If he didn't catch it then Troy Brown couldn't have stripped him.

I don't know 2-7 that tipped ball (the kind that Chad ALWAYS gets picked off) that was friggin dropped with no Patsie within 5 yards-the pass to Watson at the GL and the diving one on the left sidelines were ALL big plays and big problems

That's the thing though about Belichick's DB's they attack the ball AND catch it.That's good coaching and good scouting ya know?

I don't know 2-7 that tipped ball (the kind that Chad ALWAYS gets picked off) that was friggin dropped with no Patsie within 5 yards-the pass to Watson at the GL and the diving one on the left sidelines were ALL big plays and big problems

That's the thing though about Belichick's DB's they attack the ball AND catch it.That's good coaching and good scouting ya know?

I always thought that "cover 2" crap Herm ran was conducive to INTs. Since the DBs are always back in coverage/zone and facing the qb they should have more shots at picks, but will generally give up more short catches. The Giants/Jets D during the Belichick era usually played a similar style, though he is smart enough to mix things up. The '06 Jets seemed to mix in quite a bit more man coverage where the cb trails the wr. I think that's why everybody thinks one cb can make such a difference.

Archived