Patsys Tag Samuel

madmike1

"Looks" are a fantasy football invention. You are a knowledgeable bloke. Why are you quoting "looks?"

Consider this scenario:

Brady looks at Graham to fake out the safety and then throws to Brown for the 1st down.

Does that go against Grahams "looks" stats on fantasy football sites all over the world?

No. A "look" is a pass that is intended for that WR. And it's NOT a fantasy football invention. It's a real stat.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, "looks" is just a term used to means the ball was thrown to the guy, it doesn't literally mean that brady just looked at him.

Brady threw 516 passes (That doesn't include throwing it away) last season.

Are you trying to tell me that 91 (or 17%) of those passes were intended for Daniel Graham?

It's so funny that you keep arguing with the stat and can't just accept that Baker is better.

My argument is the "looks" stat isn't an official stat.

If NFL coaches had their hands on the "looks" stat then QB's wouldn't complete a pass.

If you can show me the "looks" stat on NFL.com I will concede.

My argument is the "looks" stat isn't an official stat.

If NFL coaches had their hands on the "looks" stat then QB's wouldn't complete a pass.

If you can show me the "looks" stat on NFL.com I will concede.

So you think the sites that DO keep that stat like football outsiders and yahoo are lying?

So you think the sites that DO keep that stat like football outsiders and yahoo are lying?

I never said they were lying. All I said was that they have NO idea where the QB is throwing the ball unless the QB actually throws the ball.

they might have more yards but it's clear to any non bais person who just looks at the stats that baker makes more of his chances.

And if he had been on the Pats over the same span, that he would have outperformed both of them if given the same chances.

they might have more yards but it's clear to any non bais person who just looks at the stats that baker makes more of his chances.

Baker's stats are based on fantasy football "looks." Graham & Watson have proven it on the field.

I'm not bias mate, you are.

Baker's stats are based on fantasy football "looks." Graham & Watson have proven it on the field.

I don't know what that means. Baker's stats are based on stats? But, you're right, Graham and Watson have proven that they catch a fewer percentage of balls that are thrown to them than Baker.

You're too hung up on the stat's name. Call it "chances to catch a ball" instead of "looks" if you want.

If you don't think that people count how many passes were attempted to each receiver on the team you're insane.

I still have yet to see any official proof from you or Sharrow that shows me how many passes Brady threw to Graham.

If you find that, please let me know.

I don't know what that means. Baker's stats are based on stats? But, you're right, Graham and Watson have proven that they catch a fewer percentage of balls that are thrown to them than Baker.

You're too hung up on the stat's name. Call it "chances to catch a ball" instead of "looks" if you want.

It doesn't matter what it's called man. If the result is Jet > Patsy he thinks it's BS.

Archived