Ahman Green interested in 4 teams; Jets are one of them

According to Adam Schien on "Jets Nation" on SNY that was recorded yesterday, Ahman Green stated a few weeks ago that he wants to play for either the Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, New York Jets or New York Giants.

Lets see what happens, I would LOVE to see Ahman Green in Jets Green if Michael Turner isn't possible for our first 2nd round draft pick (37th overall).

Thomas Jones also on the Jets' radar, Dominic Rhodes... not so much.

According to Adam Schien on "Jets Nation" on SNY that was recorded yesterday, Ahman Green stated a few weeks ago that he wants to play for either the Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, New York Jets or New York Giants.

Lets see what happens, I would LOVE to see Ahman Green in Jets Green if Michael Turner isn't possible for our first 2nd round draft pick (37th overall).

Thomas Jones also on the Jets' radar, Dominic Rhodes... not so much.

Adam Schein blows. I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard than that loser. I once got into an argument with him on WFAN because I said he was annoying and that they talked too much about the Mets.

Ahman Green is just about done. Last year was basically a contract year for him and now he's trying to cash in with one more contract before he retires in a couple years. Pass.

Archived