Anyone ever stop and think... We NEVER had the best team

Chad got Brien in range for not 1 but TWO GAME WINNING FG's TWO!!!!

Its not like we started on the Pitt 30 yard line, we had to get there somehow... and once we got in range thats when Herm likes to just sit still and hope the kicker gets it done.

Blame Chad for not getting a TD all you want, but its not like he had the freedom he has now to call plays... he was Herms puppet and THAT is never going to turn out well.

Now with Mangini/Shotty here you will start to see a change, sure that 4th down pass against the Colts got picked in the endzone, but Mangini has the nuts to call that play, eventually it will work, not every time but at least we know that we have a coach now that knows the importance of scoring TD's and not just FGs.

I could see if we never had gotten the chance to kick the FG's but Chad was out there leading that offense down to within FG range, its not 100% his fault that they stalled once they got there.

Hang on.

So Chad gets the credit for getting Brien "in range" (either of those two FG's "in range" would then have been record-setting for length in Heinz Field). Yet he bears none of the blame or responsibility for failing to actually get them into the endzone for 5 quarters (actually the Jets' 7th consecutive quarter without a touchdown going back to the overtime SD game)?

How anyone cannot love ecurb is beyond me.

Hang on.

So Chad gets the credit for getting Brien "in range" (either of those two FG's "in range" would then have been record-setting for length in Heinz Field). Yet he bears none of the blame or responsibility for failing to actually get them into the endzone for 5 quarters (actually the Jets' 7th consecutive quarter without a touchdown going back to the overtime SD game)?

sperm, you need to go in the photoshop thread for some new hermies...

maybe one with him in german liederhosen celebrating his 1/2 German roots..

Hang on.

And I will be laughing my crazy blind ass off when Chad leads the JETS to a superbowl in 2007 :Banane43::rl::Banane43:

:)

Archived