Say THIS will never get old:

Jet/BosoxFan

The LAST PLACE New York Yankees!!!

Hey by the way, now that the Yankees actually do suck...can we resurrect the old chant one last time?

Who is the JINX now? They were in last place when you typed it. JINX.

The LAST PLACE New York Yankees!!!

Hey by the way, now that the Yankees actually do suck...can we resurrect the old chant one last time?

You are a rare breed of ferment. I was in Boston the other week, sported my yankee cap all around the city, in front of Fenway, never got a single remark. Where does your hate come from man?

youre season aint turning around yet, Maxman and Mr Jinx:

-you needed a three game win streak to get to 5 games under .500

-BoSox and B-more keep winning, so youre not making any waves...unless you count securing 4th place and strong-arming Tampa into sole possession of 5th place

-We've seen this before from the 2005 Bipolar Yankees...win a few, lose a few more

-BoSox and B-more keep winning, so youre not making any waves...unless you count securing 4th place and strong-arming Tampa into sole possession of 5th place

-We've seen this before from the 2005 Bipolar Yankees...win a few, lose a few more

I called the Brown game. Brown wins. I called 8 of 10. The Yankees have now won 3 in a row.

Consider yourself warned.

They had not won 3 straight yet. We have not seen this before.

Archived