A couple of stinky Fish KFFLers

SoFlaJets

Dolphins | Hakim to visit

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:18:20 -0700

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins will meet with unrestricted free-agent WR Az-Zahir Hakim (Chargers) sometime this week.

Dolphins | Carr a possibility

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:17:42 -0700

Armando Salguero, of the Miami Herald, reports the Miami Dolphins may go after Houston Texans QB David Carr, who is available since the Texans traded for QB Matt Schaub.

Dolphins | Team hopes Quinn falls to them

Wed, 21 Mar 2007 19:08:59 -0700

Greg A. Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reports with the Houston Texans dropping to the No. 10 pick, that means there is one fewer team of ahead of the Miami Dolphins (No. 9 pick) who might take Notre Dame QB Brady Quinn. The Oakland Raiders (first overall), Detroit Lions (second), and Minnesota Vikings (seventh) all could consider Quinn or the other top-rated quarterback, LSU QB JaMarcus Russell.

Culpepper

Harrington

Carr

They forgot to interview Cade McNown, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf...who am I missing? Maybe they'll put together a trade for Kyle Boller.

oh wait, you mean THE Kyle Boller who is ten times better than Chad Pennington?BTW Joey will be north of the border and I don't mean the Mason/Dixon line come September-I think Toronto has his rights now

Dolphins | Hakim contract update

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:26:54 -0700

Updating a previous item, Greg A. Bedard, of the Palm Beach Post, reports Miami Dolphins WR Az-Zahir Hakim received a one-year contract from the team.

Culpepper

Harrington

Carr

They forgot to interview Cade McNown, Akili Smith, Tim Couch, Ryan Leaf...who am I missing? Maybe they'll put together a trade for Kyle Boller.

I would take all of them over Tuiassospo:fish:

Archived