Dukes McRoberts declares for Draft

SouthernJet

I think he will be drafted in the low 20s but he is a valid candidate to be sent to Dev League. He is not ready.

he will be riding busses to Omaha and Sioux City for next year or two,,

he will wish he was back at Duke in airplanes and luxury hotels.

Duke's Josh McRoberts Declares for NBA Draft

1228499-1174586237-220x165.jpg

Posted: Today at 1:22 p.m.

Updated: 1 minute ago

Durham

I think he will be drafted in the low 20s but he is a valid candidate to be sent to Dev League. He is not ready.

he will be riding busses to Omaha and Sioux City for next year or two,,

he will wish he was back at Duke in airplanes and luxury hotels.

Duke's Josh McRoberts Declares for NBA Draft

1228499-1174586237-220x165.jpg

Posted: Today at 1:22 p.m.

Updated: 1 minute ago

Durham

Dude, there is strong possibility he'll be on the board for the NETS, if so, he is a no-brainer.

do you mean, if the Nets take him we can say Rod Thorn has no brain?

This guy is not even close to being NBA ready, he isn't even ACC ready! I wouldn't waste a pick on him.

Nevermind, the latest mocks have us taking Roy Hibbert.... if that happens I will shave my pubes...

the Nets already have Roy Hibbard, they call him Jason Collins....an excellent defensive college player with no offensive game #-o

K wrecked Boozer too and grant hill

Boozer was wise enough to leave early, Grant was a good player who stayed 4 years but the basketball Gods got him by having him injured for most of his career.

The only 4 year player under K who was a legit AS was Grant Hill, the less time players stay w/ K the less time he has to ruin them. The best NBA player they produced was a 2 year guy in Elton Brand. others w/ some success- maggette 1 year guy, Deng 1 yr guy, Boozer 3 year guy and that's about it.

Check out K's record in producing pros, he'll get them into the NBA b/c duke players are overhyped but they don't last long and they rarely have success and for someone who gets the best talent HS has to offer that's a poor track record.

I can't help those that do not accept help but if you pay attention and learn something you might be able to get into an intelligent discussion on these subjects in the future.

look man, debate is great and all and i enjoy reading the back and forth but you're coming off as a condescending dewbag which only serves to weaken your position.

look man, debate is great and all and i enjoy reading the back and forth but you're coming off as a condescending dewbag which only serves to weaken your position.

So it's ok when I get attacked but if I come back at a person it's not? I get it.:yawn:

I have PROVEN my case, I have provided facts to back up my argument while I am being attacked w/ no argument. If you are going to come aftre me then read his posts and pos of others which do nothing but attack me b/c I provide facts to back up my arguments which they disagree w/.

So it's ok when I get attacked but if I come back at a person it's not? I get it.:yawn:

I have PROVEN my case, I have provided facts to back up my argument while I am being attacked w/ no argument. If you are going to come aftre me then read his posts and pos of others which do nothing but attack me b/c I provide facts to back up my arguments which they disagree w/.

take a cold shower bro, stop taking everything so personally. :)

uh,, you actually dont,,

you never admit a possible goof-up,,never,,

a sure sign of control freak and a person in dire need of anger management classes,,

sound familiar in your past dealing with society????

uh,, you actually dont,,

you never admit a possible goof-up,,never,,

a sure sign of control freak and a person in dire need of anger management classes,,

sound familiar in your past dealing with society????

Actually I have and I do admit when I goof up it's just rare when I do. You guys keep telling me I am wrong yet I am the one who provides eveidence to bakc up my arguments while yuor main arguments are that I am wrong w/ nothing to back it up.

Actually I have and I do admit when I goof up it's just rare when I do. You guys keep telling me I am wrong yet I am the one who provides eveidence to bakc up my arguments while yuor main arguments are that I am wrong w/ nothing to back it up.

you just dont understand the games you talk about. you see the world thru stats ONLY,,serious mistake by those who never played the game

you just dont understand the games you talk about. you see the world thru stats ONLY,,serious mistake by those who never played the game

here we go again, you have no argument so you throw out silly comments like that. I guess you played in the ACC and played in the NBA, right? so b/c I didn't I don't have a clue? it's not just about stats and if you actually read my psots you'd know that I uses stats as part of my argument. Redick didn't win, Redick didn't hit big shots, redick didn't shoot a high %, redick din't play well in big games- what intangible am I missing that made him a great player? Was it his great shooting form? I have perfect form too but at some point you have to make shots. Alone in the gym I am sure there is no on better but on the big stage he was a 40% 3P shooter.

here we go again, you have no argument so you throw out silly comments like that. I guess you played in the ACC and played in the NBA, right? so b/c I didn't I don't have a clue? it's not just about stats and if you actually read my psots you'd know that I uses stats as part of my argument. Redick didn't win, Redick didn't hit big shots, redick didn't shoot a high %, redick din't play well in big games- what intangible am I missing that made him a great player? Was it his great shooting form? I have perfect form too but at some point you have to make shots. Alone in the gym I am sure there is no on better but on the big stage he was a 40% 3P shooter.

again, you just dont get it...

expected shooter, mega coverage vs alone and not respected,,you just dont get it..

you never will either

again, you just dont get it...

expected shooter, mega coverage vs alone and not respected,,you just dont get it..

you never will either

I don't havw time to look it up but how come you ignore the 2 great shooters I gave you examples of? How could kerr hit 57% from 3 and Stoudamire about 50%? They weren't a concern of defenses? Stop w/ the "you just don't get it nonsense" and actually come back w/ some material you can use in this debate.

I don't havw time to look it up but how come you ignore the 2 great shooters I gave you examples of? How could kerr hit 57% from 3 and Stoudamire about 50%? They weren't a concern of defenses? Stop w/ the "you just don't get it nonsense" and actually come back w/ some material you can use in this debate.

again,, its a Paulus vs JJ thread,, you always deflect when spanked,,another spanking,,

you wan tto start a JJ /Kerr thread go ahaead, ,but it was a JJ/paulus thread,,

spank,,ouch..

again,, its a Paulus vs JJ thread,, you always deflect when spanked,,another spanking,,

you wan tto start a JJ /Kerr thread go ahaead, ,but it was a JJ/paulus thread,,

spank,,ouch..

deflect? i am showing FACTS! you are always deflecting. The kerr and Stoudamire 3s are relevant b/c they did it against great defenders like JJ had to deal w/.

Whether Paulus was alone or not JJ went through the same thing in his first 2 years and shot under 40%. If JJ was truly a great shooter he would have shot 45%+ against the d's he faced. I have to go, I have a meeting then i'm off to the game tonight. I'll pick up this Tomorrow- bring some better material so I at least have a challenge.

deflect? i am showing FACTS! you are always deflecting. The kerr and Stoudamire 3s are relevant b/c they did it against great defenders like JJ had to deal w/.

Whether Paulus was alone or not JJ went through the same thing in his first 2 years and shot under 40%. If JJ was truly a great shooter he would have shot 45%+ against the d's he faced. I have to go, I have a meeting then i'm off to the game tonight. I'll pick up this Tomorrow- bring some better material so I at least have a challenge.

You brought kerr up cause you got spanked in JJ/paulus thread..again,,another spankin..

cardinal-spanked.jpg

pretty stupid argument considering SJ could dunk over your ass easily even though he's old as dirt now.

You brought kerr up cause you got spanked in JJ/paulus thread..again,,another spankin..

cardinal-spanked.jpg

just b/c your boys back you up doesn't make you right. I posted the winning argument as usual. You kep telling me you won w/ no facts to back it up.

why do you think you're always "attacked"? do you really think the world is against you?

People disagree w/ my opinions and instead of countering them they attack. That's the way it is, I would love it if people disagreed then presented a case as to why they disagreed. maybe I would learn something new but it rarely happens I just get attacked b/c they have nothing.

pretty stupid argument considering SJ could dunk over your ass easily even though he's old as dirt now.

What does him dunking on me have to do w/ anything? I'd love to play w/ him to see if he's good but i doubt he'd be dunking on me unless he's about 7 foot.

Archived