Andrew Gross' latest blog

SoFlaJets

Pennington? Are you kidding me? You can tell that if 33 votes is 41 percent that there arn't too many Jets fans checking out Gross' blog.

It will be Thomas Jones, possibly Coles or Cotchery.

Bookmarked. You know so we can throw it back in your face when you are wrong.

I am shocked Nugent didn't get stronger consideration personally.

Bookmarked. You know so we can throw it back in your face when you are wrong.

I am shocked Nugent didn't get stronger consideration personally.

Oh look, another Pennington lover, I'm shocked.:yawn:

It's 2007 people, not 2002.

Oh look, another Pennington lover, I'm shocked.:yawn:

It's 2007 people, not 2002.

Thanks for the update on the year. I just quoted your post because you felt so strongly that you were right. And that 41% of Jets fans that voted in this poll were wrong.

Time will tell.

I am glad that we agree it won't be Nugent as MVP. Holy 2nd rounder.

Thanks for the update on the year. I just quoted your post because you felt so strongly that you were right. And that 41% of Jets fans that voted in this poll were wrong.

Time will tell.

I am glad that we agree it won't be Nugent as MVP. Holy 2nd rounder.

Yeah, 41%, all 33 of 'em.

1 missed FG since Week 1.

3 missed FG's all season.

1 of the 3 missed was from 50+

Jets opponents' field position on kickoffs, the Jets were in the Top 5 in allowing the least amount of yardage on kickoffs.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gettin' the job done.

Yeah, 41%, all 33 of 'em.

1 missed FG since Week 1.

3 missed FG's all season.

1 of the 3 missed was from 50+

Jets opponents' field position on kickoffs, the Jets were in the Top 5 in allowing the least amount of yardage on kickoffs.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE gettin' the job done.

Still wasn't worth a 2nd rounder. He shouldn't be kicking off. He is an accurate kicker. They are usually found in places not named the first day of the draft.

But I brought up Nuge to show that we have all been wrong about things.

Still wasn't worth a 2nd rounder. He shouldn't be kicking off. He is an accurate kicker. They are usually found in places not named the first day of the draft.

But I brought up Nuge to show that we have all been wrong about things.

A 2nd round pick for Nuge is wrong? Right. When the guy is tops in the NFL for FG% it's such a waste, you're so right. Not. Mason Crosby will go Round 2 or 3 this year and be just as good, watch.

Nuge = worth it.

A 2nd round pick for Nuge is wrong? Right. When the guy is tops in the NFL for FG% it's such a waste, you're so right. Not. Mason Crosby will go Round 2 or 3 this year and be just as good, watch.

Nuge = worth it.

Yes I agree Nugent is a good kicker. Which makes we wonder why you were publicly doubting him after his early season struggles.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=306898&postcount=21

Because of 41 votes, most likely 20 or so coming from you?:lol:

I actually havent caught up to his blog in weeks now... SoFla posting the good ones here (although they are all good) has kept me away.. lol

But you can rest asssured that i did see that... the total would have been higher...

Im suprised Cotch isnt higher on the list...

Yes I agree Nugent is a good kicker. Which makes we wonder why you were publicly doubting him after his early season struggles.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=306898&postcount=21

How many times do we go over this?:yawn:

Everyone has a bad day or two, especially when one of their favorite players struggle and sometimes you say **** without thought. I said those things, we've all talked about it and now everytime it's thrown back at me. You and others wanna play that game? Okay, maturity is on my side then I guess since I can put it to the side.

Nuge = Worth it.

Everyone has a bad day or two, especially when one of their favorite players struggle and sometimes you say **** without thought. I said those things, we've all talked about it and now everytime it's thrown back at me. You and others wanna play that game? Okay, maturity is on my side then I guess since I can put it to the side.

Nuge = Worth it.

Ask BIll Parcells what I did after Chad had a bad game... I think he can confirm that I took a sip of Clemenade for at least a moment... lol... I know exactly what you mean...

NNNUUGGEEE will be 100% this year from under 40 yards... and 90% or better from 40-55 yards!!! :)

Nuge = Worth it.

I have never thrown that up at you before. I can't remember ever talking about Nuge with you before actually.

I just think it is funny that you seem so convinced that Pennington has no shot at being good next year. Meanwhile your favorite player is a lock to be good. That's all. Just pointing out the parallels.

I am not a Chad guy. I wanted to see Clemens get a look last season. Started a thread about it when I thought the Jets postseason chances were over. But Chad came through.

I will root for what ever player Mangini picks. I root for the Jets.

Ask BIll Parcells what I did after Chad had a bad game... I think he can confirm that I took a sip of Clemenade for at least a moment... lol... I know exactly what you mean...

NNNUUGGEEE will be 100% this year from under 40 yards... and 90% or better from 40-55 yards!!! :)

Exactly.

I have never thrown that up at you before. I can't remember ever talking about Nuge with you before actually.

I just think it is funny that you seem so convinced that Pennington has no shot at being good next year. Meanwhile your favorite player is a lock to be good. That's all. Just pointing out the parallels.

I am not a Chad guy. I wanted to see Clemens get a look last season. Started a thread about it when I thought the Jets postseason chances were over. But Chad came through.

I will root for what ever player Mangini picks. I root for the Jets.

Who in their right mind has a kicker as their favorite player? This is American football we are discussing here right?

Nugent has had one good year so that is fine but the kickoffs have to improve or ANOTHER kicker brought in for kickoffs...

JetNation.com reports that the Jets are going to try DL Andre Wadsworth on kickoffs.

:shutit:

Met Gross at the Westchester County Center whilst covering the Section I basketball finals.

Great guy.

He remembered the chat he did here and spoke highly of our community.

That is pretty cool to hear.

Hey I guess we should start being nice to you now. Since you are soon to be famous yourself. I will put in the paperwork tonight, give it a few weeks!

Hell I would let a frisbee dog kick it as long as it hits the 1

If our coverage is in the to 5 in the league there is no reason to bring someone else in. Nuge hits them fairly high, which gives us time to cover. Maybe the coverage team is really good, but i'd like to think both kicker, and coverage are doing their part.

if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Archived