DEJUAN TRIBBLE CB, BC

Pragmatic Bus

can anyone tell me if he entered the nfl draft or not. 5-9 190. he had 7 interceptions 3 for touchdown. if he had already entered the draft he will be a sleeper type pick that i would like the jets to make in later rounds

If he did he's not expected to be drafted so I doubt it. He's not on any of the scouting lists I came across. He's not even on the list of BC players from ESPN insider.

He stayed in school...Matter of fact, there was no evidence that he considered coming out early....

The top CB prospect was Zach Bowman, who could've been a first round pick in the upcoming draft, despite missing the 2006 with a knee injury.....I say "was", because he recently suffered another major injury and who knows what happens from here?

Here are my junior rankings....I last edited them after the 2006 season and will re-visit them again after the upcoming draft:

http://draftdaddy.com/prospects/bestJun.cfm

He stayed in school...Matter of fact, there was no evidence that he considered coming out early....

The top CB prospect was Zach Bowman, who could've been a first round pick in the upcoming draft, despite missing the 2006 with a knee injury.....I say "was", because he recently suffered another major injury and who knows what happens from here?

Here are my junior rankings....I last edited them after the 2006 season and will re-visit them again after the upcoming draft:

http://draftdaddy.com/prospects/bestJun.cfm

what round would you have him projected if he came out early

what round would you have him projected if he came out early

Not sure Chad. I'm almost 100% sure he did not apply for a draft projection -- so he probably never considered leaving.

He's definitely a player on the rise and when I revise those ranking he might even climb. Was fantastic on the field for the Eagles in '06, helped win 2 games with Int's for TD's. His "issue" is size. He's 5' 9" (at the most), so he'll need to show blazing speed to crack the first few rounds. He is very smart by staying in school, as he isn't really equipped to play in the N.F.L. yet.

These are the junior CB's I know applied to the N.F.L. for a draft projection:

Zack Bowman ~ Nebraska -- Got a 2nd round projection (at the worst) from the N.F.L., despite missing '06 with an ACL injury. Just sustained another injury....He's the "super prospect" in this group, but will the injuries destroy his legs?

Antoine Cason ~ Arizona -- Some think he's all hype; others see a great talent. We'll see, as he's coming back.

Paul Oliver ~ Georgia -- Could become a first rounder -- great talent level. Supposedly shut down Calvin Johnson 1 on 1. Personally, I think G.T. QB Reggie Ball usually shut down Calvin in big game with his mediocre talent.

Michael Jenkins ~ South Florida -- Wanted to leave early, but got a Day 2 projection.

Dwight Lowery ~ San Jose State -- Flirted with leaving early after leading college football in picks.

Not sure Chad. I'm almost 100% sure he did not apply for a draft projection -- so he probably never considered leaving.

He's definitely a player on the rise and when I revise those ranking he might even climb. Was fantastic on the field for the Eagles in '06, helped win 2 games with Int's for TD's. His "issue" is size. He's 5' 9" (at the most), so he'll need to show blazing speed to crack the first few rounds. He is very smart by staying in school, as he isn't really equipped to play in the N.F.L. yet.

These are the junior CB's I know applied to the N.F.L. for a draft projection:

Zack Bowman ~ Nebraska -- Got a 2nd round projection (at the worst) from the N.F.L., despite missing '06 with an ACL injury. Just sustained another injury....He's the "super prospect" in this group, but will the injuries destroy his legs?

Antoine Cason ~ Arizona -- Some think he's all hype; others see a great talent. We'll see, as he's coming back.

Paul Oliver ~ Georgia -- Could become a first rounder -- great talent level. Supposedly shut down Calvin Johnson 1 on 1. Personally, I think G.T. QB Reggie Ball usually shut down Calvin in big game with his mediocre talent.

Michael Jenkins ~ South Florida -- Wanted to leave early, but got a Day 2 projection.

Dwight Lowery ~ San Jose State -- Flirted with leaving early after leading college football in picks.

thanks for the insight. i dont really take measerables like height and speed too seriosly. i look at production and the tape. i think measurables are overated. its about incstinct, intangibles, and heart

Archived