Smizzy??? no longer a JET FAN?...ssssplane

Brenjetsfan

is that a Joe Horn jersey there Smizzy? I loved when he scored a TD and pulled his cell phone out of his sock and made an end zone call-that one was right up there with T.O. doing the pom pom thing with the cheerleaders as best ever EZ routines

I own over 15 Aunthetic NFL Jerseys. Suck it.

This was at the Saints /Giants game...I rooted for NO the whole day and almost got into like 5 fights. You thought it was bad when they thought I was a Saints...you should heard it when they found out I was a Jets fan .

I own over 15 Aunthetic NFL Jerseys. Suck it.

This was at the Saints /Giants game...I rooted for NO the whole day and almost got into like 5 fights. You thought it was bad when they thought I was a Saints...you should heard it when they found out I was a Jets fan .

Give em hell Smizzy!!

Give em hell Smizzy!!

Ive been to foxboro with full jets gear....I never got heckled like I did that night at the stadium and when I took that jersey off and showed my Jets T-shirt....they went wild! At the end of the night they guys next to me were buying me drinks. I had a blast that night. At one point I stood up and was like "What the **** is this a funeral? You Giants fans are pathetic...Come to a Jets game...Ill show you how to root for your team"

Archived