Ty Law visits with Lions

nj meadowlands

If he goes to Detroit it is for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Obviosly he has a MUCH better chance to go to the SB with the Jets.

The Jets and Lions are in the same middle-of-the-road class teams in the NFL.

His chances for a Super Bowl with either team will be the same.

About zilch. :wink:

The Jets and Lions are in the same middle-of-the-road class teams in the NFL.

His chances for a Super Bowl with either team will be the same.

About zilch. :wink:

Sorry bro, I didn't mean to insinuate that a team other than the Patriots have a shot at the SB.

If I have offended you, please request the Admins to ban me..

Sorry bro, I didn't mean to insinuate that a team other than the Patriots have a shot at the SB.

The Pats aren't the only team that has a shot at the Super Bowl.

There are other elite teams such as the Eagles, Colts and Steelers.

All the others (including the Jets) are just middle-of-the-road teams.

That is a retarded statement. The Jets were a FG kicker away from the AFC title game, and now they are not contenders???

The Jets were also a FG kick away from going home in the Wild Card game, so don't use the same crap saying your were a FG away from the AFCC game.

Bottom line, the Jets lost the game and once again, took an early exit in the playoffs before ever competing in the championship game.

The only thing the Jets will "contend" for is sneaking into the final Wild Card spot.

Remember, they still play in the AFCE and there is a team that is a Dynasty still in that division. :wink:

The Jets were also a FG kick away from going home in the Wild Card game, so don't use the same crap saying your were a FG away from the AFCC game.

Moron

We had them beat but THEY GOT LUCKY when Barton roughed up Brees sending the game into overtime

Nice attempt at knocking the Jets. [-X

Patriots are going down this year. BOOK IT :evil:

Bottom line, the Jets lost the game and once again, took an early exit in the playoffs before ever competing in the championship game.

The only thing the Jets will "contend" for is sneaking into the final Wild Card spot.

Remember, they still play in the AFCE and there is a team that is a Dynasty still in that division. :wink:

Have fun going 11-5 and losing the division to us, jackass.

What you jokers forget is that in the SD Playoff game the Jets drove down the field on their 1st possesion and Brien MISSED a FG.

Factor that in, and there is no OT...

Any other facts you want to distort????

TX...I love how you mention the Colts and the Steelers as legit Super Bowl contenders.

Tell me, what the hell has Indianapolis done that the Jets havn't? Pittsburgh...wow 1 good year and they only reason they went to the AFC Championship Game is because of Doug Brien's choke job, congrats, all 3 teams are legit contenders to compete, the Jets are legit, face it.

great post...

TX...I love how you mention the Colts and the Steelers as legit Super Bowl contenders.

Tell me, what the hell has Indianapolis done that the Jets havn't? Pittsburgh...wow 1 good year and they only reason they went to the AFC Championship Game is because of Doug Brien's choke job, congrats, all 3 teams are legit contenders to compete, the Jets are legit, face it.

Tx just got schooled from the teenage prodigy!

Archived