Gotta be done...

McGraw38

We're giving you all you want and more, but that's not surprising because a little known fact about the Islanders is that they were ranked 6th this season in goal differential during 5 on 5 play. Problem is our PP sucks and our PK is mediocre.

The Islanders are a top tier game changing offensive talent from pulling off this series. I dont know if the Sabres are in cruise control or what, but they look extremely underwhelming through the first three games. Toronto had to bail them out with a gift goal reversal lastnight.

If Jason Blake gets going starting tomorrow all bets are off.

The Isles are a top tier offensive player from pulling off this series. I dont know if Buffalo is in cruise control or not this series, but they've been extremely underwhelming and needed Toronto to bail them out with a gift reversal lastnight.

We're giving you all you want and then some.....

Then why are you down 2-1 in the series?

By your logic wouldn't we be down in the series, instead of the Islanders?

And for the record that was a goal, easily.

Do not mistake me however, I do believe the Islanders are a "good" team, but not good enough to beat Buffalo.

If the Sabres win, watch out.

The Isles have more to lose from a loss at this point then Buffalo

We're giving you all you want and than some, but that's not surprising because a little known fact about the Islanders is that they are ranked 6th in the league in goal differential during 5 on 5 play. Problem is our PP sucks and our PK is mediocre.

I dont know if the Sabres are in cruise control or what this series, but they look extremely underwhelming through the first three games. Toronto had to bail them out with a gift goal reversal lastnight.

If the Isles win tomorrow, watch out.

Come on, the Sabres dont need to play 100% in this series...its the freakin Islanders, their defense is just awful. Sean Hill and Witt as the top pair? LOL.

Suprised Hill still can play, I think he plays more of a leadership role.

Looking past this series could be dangerous but probably not, I don't see the Isles digging themselves outta the hole we're digging.

Ill say the samething about Buffalo's 2nd "goal" lastnight that I said about Toronto disallowing our goal against the Rangers this year.

I think the puck went in, but no replay 100% conclusively proved that therefore you cant call it a goal. Just cant.

It was a gift.

Face the facts the Isle are giving Buffalo a run for it's money. I think Buffalo took the Isle for granted but you should NEVER do that with a Ted Nolasn coached team.

Face the facts the Isle are giving Buffalo a run for it's money. I think Buffalo took the Isle for granted but you should NEVER do that with a Ted Nolan coached team.

If Buffalo plays like that in the next series, they're going home early.

If if if, FACTS are Islanders are DOWN in the series. Your statement proves my point, Buffalo isn't playin up to par and we're STILL winning in the series, so how exactly are the Isles "giving us a run for our money" as it's been said in this thread?

Then why are you down 2-1 in the series?

By your logic wouldn't we be down in the series, instead of the Islanders?

Please re-read what I posted. I meant the Islanders DONT have that top tier offensive threat. If we did, we'd have a great shot at winning the series.

If if if, FACTS are Islanders are DOWN in the series. Your statement proves my point, Buffalo isn't playin up to par and we're STILL winning in the series, so how exactly are the Isles "giving us a run for our money" as it's been said in this thread?

Have you been watching the games? EvERY GAME has been tough, even game 1 where the final score didnt reflect the play on the ice. Your whole team has been talking about how tough the first 3 games were.

Yeah, it's playoff hockey, it's always tough no matter who you play, Face it, the Isles can't match up with us, they're gonna get blown out and blown out hard very soon, you can't hold our O in check.

Have you been watching the games? EvERY GAME has been tough, even game 1 where the final score didnt reflect the play on the ice. Your whole team has been talking about how tough the first 3 games were.

Even if you could match our O I still doubt you'd win the series, our D is alot more solid then people give credit for. Your D, featuring such players as Sean Hill, wouldn't last our offense barrage anyway. And as it stand we could easily put you on the brink of elimination tonight.

Please re-read what I posted. I meant the Islanders DONT have that top tier offensive threat. If we did, we'd have a great shot at winning the series.

Toronto saves the day for the "mighty" "unstoppable" Sabres again.

What a joke. On top of that, they call an interference penalty on teh Islanders after the 2nd period ended. I guess we interfered with the Sabres going into the locker room.

Gary Bettman's new NHL is ajoke and his replay review team are a bunch of monkeys on heroin.

Winners win, losers make excuses.

I was told that exact same thing last playoffs when the Sabres lost due to injuries.

Deal with it.

Toronto saves the day for the "mighty" "unstoppable" Sabres again.

What a joke. On top of that, they call an interference penalty on teh Islanders after the 2nd period ended. I guess we interfered with the Sabres going into the locker room.

Gary Bettman's new NHL is ajoke and his replay review team are a bunch of monkeys on heroin.

LOL the Islanders are terrible. Stop making excuses, they have a horrible defense, a captain who does nothing, and a coach with a below .500 career playoff record. Did you honestly think you were going to win this series? You were lucky to win one game.

Nolan just said it all..."we've looked at it and we've gotten 3 different explanations as to why it wasn't a goal...but that was a goal."

Witt bangs the puck underneath Miller's pad IN THE NET and then Miller gets pushed.

F-ing joke

ANd you think the Isles are lucky????

2 HORRIFIC calls in 2 games

Isles should be up 3-1

I'm a Rangers fan, which means I hate the Isles.

That was a goal. The NHL should be ashamed. The puck was in the net. And the ref's call was that he had blown the whistle, why was the ref on the phone to the replay office in Toronto? I don't know if it changes the series, but the Isles have a legit complaint.

All this talk from Islanders fans about bad calls, conspiracies, league favoritism......whatever.

Let me be honest here. I honestly don't give a damn if every single call that goes the Sabres way is a "bad" call. I don't care if they get goals they shouldn't get. I don't care if any team (not just the Isles) gets ticky-tack calls against them and the Sabres don't.

You know why? Let me tell you a few reasons:

1) No Goal (Brett Hull skates with The Cup);

2) No Goal II (@ Philly through the net);

3) Mike Foligno called offsides in game 5 (5 game series) at Quebec (score was 5-4 Nordique....Foligno had a breakaway....he wasn't offsides). Don't know how many of you remember that one;

4) Home Run Throw-forward;

5) New England out of bounds on 4th down of "Hail Mary" pass interference game;

6) Pass Interference on Hail Mary at New England (how bull **** was that?);

7) Andre Reed tossed out of the game @ Miami after scoring and not getting the call (would have advanced in the playoffs).

.......the list goes on and on.....

I know, I know.....every team, every city.....they all have their "bad call" moments which cost them big games. Well, guess what? We've had our share, too. More than our share.

So, forgive me Isles fans, Pens fans, and any other fans of hockey teams in the playoffs. Forgive me for not shedding a tear, or even feeling one shred of guilt if the Buffalo Sabres get every single possible call and break in every single game they play (which we all know won't happen anyway).

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!

We've taken enough of that **** and taken it long enough.

Now I know why Willis McGahee couldnt wait to get out of Buffalo, the people up there obviously have wheat for brains.

You are a complete fool if you can objectively look at that replay and say that is not a goal. The puck is clearly underneath Miller's pads which happened to be COMPLETELY in the net.

Toronto with the clutch assist again for the Sabres.

Archived