Game 4: Rangers vs Minor League Hockey Team

Rangers roll again tonight. Atlanta quit last night after the 1st period. Can't see them finally showing some life NOW.

Rangers win 4-2

Think the Sabres finally play a real solid game and beat the Isles 4-1. Devils get a must win game in TB, they win 3-1 & Nashville evens up their series with a 3-2 OT win in San Jose.

What the hell happened to CrazyCarl?? All this talk about the Pens and now what??? Even I thought they had a shot to win that series, but last nights loss pretty muched sealed their fate.

Atlanta showing alot more heart than I thought they would tonight...whether they actually WIN or not is another story, but they have played a much better game than I thought they would...well, as much of it as I can see in picture in picture!

Sounds about right, Buffalo vs Ottawa would be a very interesting series.

can't be Buffalo vs Ottawa....Rangers play either Buffalo OR Ottawa...all depends on Devils series, assuming Buffalo gets by Isles.

Good job by the Rangers...for their sake, hope they don't lose the momentum by being off for a week or so now.

Rangers roll again tonight. Atlanta quit last night after the 1st period. Can't see them finally showing some life NOW.

Rangers win 4-2

Think the Sabres finally play a real solid game and beat the Isles 4-1. Devils get a must win game in TB, they win 3-1 & Nashville evens up their series with a 3-2 OT win in San Jose.

quote]

Thrashers showed more life than I thought, but the 4-2 final was right on anyway. Buffalo won 4-2, and Devils blew a 3-1 lead before winning in OT...need Nashville to win by a goal tonight to be 4-0...if only I put my vbucks on these!!! :dohslap:;)

Archived