Mike Pelfery Sucks :)

D'brickMangoldJets

Another fine outing by Paul Wilson this afternoon I see. Today as a Redsox fan is the one time I root against the Mets this season. I was sitting at my desk listening to game at work and my client said "This guy is the worst pitcher I seen sense Paul Wilson greatest line of the day. Now that he's out of the game get this win Met fans :)

The Mets knew heading into this season that the # 5 spot in the rotation was basically up for grabs. If that's our biggest problem, I think we'll be very, very good this season.

As soon as Phillip Humber is ready, he ought to be the next young pitcher to get a shot at the # 5 spot. Otherwise, do not count out the Mets picking up one more arm to bolster the rotation this summer.

The Mets knew heading into this season that the # 5 spot in the rotation was basically up for grabs. If that's our biggest problem, I think we'll be very, very good this season.

As soon as Phillip Humber is ready, he ought to be the next young pitcher to get a shot at the # 5 spot. Otherwise, do not count out the Mets picking up one more arm to bolster the rotation this summer.

Plus Pedro may give us something down the stretch.

Plus Pedro may give us something down the stretch.

I'm hoping that will happen, but neither the fans nor the front office should COUNT ON it. When the trade deadline comes around, Minaya has to go into trade talks under the assumption that Pedro will NOT be available (or at least not 100 %) for the home stretch, otherwise we may miss out on a deal that could make us World Series contenders.

I'm hoping that will happen, but neither the fans nor the front office should COUNT ON it. When the trade deadline comes around, Minaya has to go into trade talks under the assumption that Pedro will NOT be available (or at least not 100 %) for the home stretch, otherwise we may miss out on a deal that could make us World Series contenders.

To the guy who said Pelfrey sucks...he is young with a boat load of talent. One game wont sink him...he may end up back in AAA but ultimately he will do well.

You are short-sighted.

LL

To the guy who said Pelfrey sucks...he is young with a boat load of talent. One game wont sink him...he may end up back in AAA but ultimately he will do well.

You are short-sighted.

LL

Pelfrey needs to learn how to pitch-mentally and physically- he has the physical tools so he needs to become a complete pitcher and not just a thrower.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived