Aaron Ross will be a New York Jet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Ross is good. I think Revis is better, particularly for the Jets. The Jets like to monkey around a lot in the secondary and I think Revis can adapt much more readily to different styles and systems. That's why I think they were so quick to trade up to get him. Even if Ross had a better year I don't think he's as good a fit for the Jets. FWIW, I'm not sure who picks them, but Revis made the all rookie team and Ross did not.

I love both of those corners. If I were picking the All Rookie team, my two corners would've been Revis & Ross. I believe it was Revis & Leon (MICHIGAN MAN) Hall who won.

Believe me, I'm a big Revis supporter, I'm just saying, Aaron Ross isn't all that bad and aside from myself and few other JN posters, everyone kept knocking him before the draft.

Ross is better than Revis. Stats-wise Revis's stats may be better but that's because the Jets defense was constantly on the field and his tackle numbers are high because our front 7 in this 3-4 scheme flat out could not stop the run.

BS, Ross had one of the best pass rushes int he league helping him out. revis had to stick with his guy literally all day because of our pitiful pass rush. Revis is one hell of a player and IMO in a few years he may the #1 CB in the league.

Archived