Turner could still be dealt on draft day.

ARodJetsFan

The Titans and Michael Turner are confident they could reach a contract agreement quickly if necessary, but reaching trade compensation with the Chargers will be more difficult.

The Titans look like the most likely landing spot for Turner if he gets dealt on draft day. If the Chargers take a second-round pick for Turner, a deal will probably happen.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

I'm not sure I believe all the hype on this guy. Turner seems like Trung Candidate part 2. I could be wrong though.

Word yo! I don't know that Turner is going to be the player a lot of people are making him out to be. IT is one thing to be LT's backup and change of pace, it is another thing to be the main guy and grab all the defense's attention with 30 touches a game.

Clayton jus said on ESPN that someone apparently offered a 2008 1st rounder for Turner.

Way to much IMO. He's not worth a 1st rounder. 2nd is the absolute most. And to make it worse they don't even really know what pick they're giving up. That team would look pretty stupid if they gave up a Top 10 pick for Turner.

Clayton jus said on ESPN that someone apparently offered a 2008 1st rounder for Turner.

Way to much IMO. He's not worth a 1st rounder. 2nd is the absolute most. And to make it worse they don't even really know what pick they're giving up. That team would look pretty stupid if they gave up a Top 10 pick for Turner.

In most likelhood, whatever team is dumb enough to do that WILL be giving up a top 10 pick next year.

If this happens I think the whole J-mac for tenn. third is out of question. They aren't going to want to deal away that many first day choices. They aren't the new Skins, or are they? Hmmmm......

Remember - draft day is a FIRE SALE for Tenn - they are too much above the cap not to make these moves!

Archived