Dice K is better than Igawa

AFJF

For what? $50, 60 million more he should be but against the Sox and Yanks, you're right, Igawa owns, Dice K chokes and relies on the bats and Yanks' bullpen.

What would Igawa's ERA be against the formidable Yankees line-up?

I am just saying.

I am just saying.

I thought Boston had a good lineup too, no? Last I checked they weren't exactly sending up the Florida Marlins' batters.

For what? $50, 60 million more he should be but against the Sox and Yanks, you're right, Igawa owns, Dice K chokes and relies on the bats and Yanks' bullpen.

Rubbish.....the thing with Dice is he is a true #1 horse. Even when the Yanks get to him there is no panic and call to the bullpen as happens daily in the Bronx. Let's remember Igawa was on his way to AAA possibly b4 the Karstens injury.

I am just saying.

That is a good point. Like two cosmic super powers clashing. Tough to call. The Scholars will have to debate that one for ages, lol.

That is a good point. Like two cosmic super powers clashing. Tough to call. The Scholars will have to debate that one for ages, lol.

Like planets colliding

Madmike says they suck, so they suck.

But he also says Igawa sucks and was a panic move by the Yankees. I mean, so what what if he's had five starts (or four starts ard a relief appearance in the first inning with no outs) and given the Yankees a chance to win three of them.

But he also says Igawa sucks and was a panic move by the Yankees. I mean, so what what if he's had five starts (or four starts ard a relief appearance in the first inning with no outs) and given the Yankees a chance to win three of them.

Logic be damm. Condemn him for his poor start.

Archived