Lunch Date

drago

I finally met a girl that shares my affinity for cannibalism. Pretty sweet, and that fact that she brought it up, strange thing is...she's a vegitarian.

Also, she can do the splits (10 points), likes wolfmother (5 points), not a big beatle fan (minus 2 points).

Not a bad first date i must say.

well good luck man. wolfmother is good, i saw them last year, excellent live, but the fact that she doesn't like the beatles makes me very worried! :)

I have to check out this wolfmother deal. i have heard them some in passing, i.e. drinking with some friends, so i wasn't really paying attention. I keep hearing good reviews though.

yeah that beatle thing is an 'ouch'. she said 'the songs all sound the same'....i just shut my mouth, then changed topics :)....what are ya gonna do, can't win 'em all.

got a buddy who is a die-hard beetles fan, he has a theory that has proven itself multiple times that you can never trust a woman who doesn't at least like some of the beetles' stuff. if a woman can't find something to like in their diverse catalogue, she won't be very reasonable when you do something she doesn't like-- which should be often because she must be a picky whacko to not like the beetles.

got a buddy who is a die-hard beetles fan, he has a theory that has proven itself multiple times that you can never trust a woman who doesn't at least like some of the beetles' stuff. if a woman can't find something to like in their diverse catalogue, she won't be very reasonable when you do something she doesn't like-- which should be often because she must be a picky whacko to not like the beetles.

haha, thats pretty good. its true though, with all the stuff out, there has to be something she could like. on the other hand, alot of younger folks, at least my age (27) and younger haven't really heard all of their songs unless they are already a fan or know someone who is. i didn't really like the beatles either until my girlfriend made me sit down and listen to them, now its about all i listen to.

haha, thats pretty good. its true though, with all the stuff out, there has to be something she could like. on the other hand, alot of younger folks, at least my age (27) and younger haven't really heard all of their songs unless they are already a fan or know someone who is. i didn't really like the beatles either until my girlfriend made me sit down and listen to them, now its about all i listen to.

I have this friend that only likes "80's love songs"...and i'm not even kidding. when i was in this wedding in chili all they do is play beatle songs, so after every song i was like ...keith did you like that song? he's like ...yah who sung it?

needless to say he was suprised to find that most of them were beatle songs.

Hey JGB, that's a pretty cool theory, i like that. When i use it i'll give the credit to "some dude from the east"...

I have this friend that only likes "80's love songs"...and i'm not even kidding. when i was in this wedding in chili all they do is play beatle songs, so after every song i was like ...keith did you like that song? he's like ...yah who sung it?

needless to say he was suprised to find that most of them were beatle songs.

Hey JGB, that's a pretty cool theory, i like that. When i use it i'll give the credit to "some dude from the east"...

he's a lawyer in DC now. found himself a little hottie who loves the beetles. :)

real likeable guy, during my best man speech at his wedding, i mentioned that theory and then her brother played them "when i'm 64" in front of everyone. pretty touching, actually.

he's a lawyer in DC now. found himself a little hottie who loves the beetles. :)

real likeable guy, during my best man speech at his wedding, i mentioned that theory and then her brother played them "when i'm 64" in front of everyone. pretty touching, actually.

thats actually pretty cool.

thats actually pretty cool.

I agree, very well thought out event. I was at a wedding this weekend and the best man speach was the kind that makes your eyes roll back and want to turn around...god that was painful.

• 7 months later...
This wasnt our lunch date :cussing:

arrgg!!

just kidding, it was. aww, things you find out. Things a guy will never say to you, but to an entire forum. sweet drago. :love0038:

for good reason, now my balls in a vase for life. :evil::lol:

Bump for tictac. :rl:

damn you ensemble! i thought this was buried.

I still have no idea what Wolfmother is.

Drago, the Middle School let you inside for Recess Lunch? Sweet deal dude.

no they don't let me in middle schools in wisconsin. Tictac is from Illinois

I'm older than you 124 :fighting0050::elmer:

i'ts true dude. :)

When did she turn 20? Damn I remember not too long ago she was 19. Damn drago you need to start keeping me informed on this crap! ](*,)

Heh, loser. next road trip me drago and tictac are going bar hoppin while you stay home drinking ''fanta''

:rl:

Heh, loser. next road trip me drago and tictac are going bar hoppin while you stay home drinking ''fanta''

:rl:

Right.

Next road trip in terms of what? Where you go? Have fun baking in the sun. I'll go to the bar up in the coldness of Boston and have a great time. :cheers: That is if Gainzo's new woman lets him out of the house for a night!

Right.

Next road trip in terms of what? Where you go? Have fun baking in the sun. I'll go to the bar up in the coldness of Boston and have a great time. :cheers:That is if Gainzo's new woman lets him out of the house for a night!

I sense jealousy. there is nothing like the fury of a Nugent fan scorned.

aww, things you find out. Things a guy will never say to you, but to an entire forum. :love0038:

Yeah - and he got BP to edit out the part about the deaf, mute, gymnast with the flat spot on top of her head for his beer!

Archived