Road trip to Dallas for Thanksgiving

lawngnome o-line

JN-ers

I'm planning on going down to Dallas for the Thanksgiving Day game vs. the Cowboys. In November I'm stationed down at Ft. Gordon, GA (by Augusta), and will most likely only get a 4 day pass for Thanksgiving. Since it wouldn't exactly be worth it to come back to NY for a day or two, my options were have thanksgiving on base, or the better option, have thanksgiving with any jet fan who would want to join me down in Texas.

I doubt that we could get group tickets at this point for the game, mostly since I doubt that many on this board would give up family time at thanksgiving to go on a trip. But if there were a few that were interested I would love to get a small group (or large one) together and do a whole thanksgiving day thing in Dallas.

If there is enough I have no problem doing some extra leg work to make it work out. As long as there is good times, good people, and a Jet win (I would need to be optimistic, its thanksgiving).

JN-ers

I'm planning on going down to Dallas for the Thanksgiving Day game vs. the Cowboys. In November I'm stationed down at Ft. Gordon, GA (by Augusta), and will most likely only get a 4 day pass for Thanksgiving. Since it wouldn't exactly be worth it to come back to NY for a day or two, my options were have thanksgiving on base, or the better option, have thanksgiving with any jet fan who would want to join me down in Texas.

I doubt that we could get group tickets at this point for the game, mostly since I doubt that many on this board would give up family time at thanksgiving to go on a trip. But if there were a few that were interested I would love to get a small group (or large one) together and do a whole thanksgiving day thing in Dallas.

If there is enough I have no problem doing some extra leg work to make it work out. As long as there is good times, good people, and a Jet win (I would need to be optimistic, its thanksgiving).

I was planning on going to the game... How are you getting your tickets? We could fry a turkey out in the parking lot or something.

Let's see how many are coming, then get organized. My inlaws live five minutes from Texas stadium, so I'll be there with bells on! My trouble will be making it to Kyle Field in College Station, Texas, by 11 a.m. the next morning for the Texas vs. A&M rivalry game. That is going to be an awesome two day stretch! Who's coming to Dallas?

Let's see how many are coming, then get organized. My inlaws live five minutes from Texas stadium, so I'll be there with bells on! My trouble will be making it to Kyle Field in College Station, Texas, by 11 a.m. the next morning for the Texas vs. A&M rivalry game. That is going to be an awesome two day stretch! Who's coming to Dallas?

There was another whole thread that was started on this very subject around the second week of april ,there`s a good number of us flying out to Dallas for the game ,the original thread listed flights some folks are taking along with the hotels some folks are staying in....

There was another whole thread that was started on this very subject around the second week of april ,there`s a good number of us flying out to Dallas for the game ,the original thread listed flights some folks are taking along with the hotels some folks are staying in....

thanks, i'll search for the thread...

Archived