Lotto losers: Sour grapes produce fine whine

JetNation

What is the solution?

Is there a professional draft that is continuously as shallow as the NBA's? No.

Of course teams are going to tank to get that once in a lifetime Center.

Maybe they should adjust the draft so only the top spot is available to every team. So in the case of the other day, Portland wins Oden and the the rest of the draft is slotted by record.

What is the solution?

Is there a professional draft that is continuously as shallow as the NBA's? No.

Of course teams are going to tank to get that once in a lifetime Center.

Maybe they should adjust the draft so only the top spot is available to every team. So in the case of the other day, Portland wins Oden and the the rest of the draft is slotted by record.

Maybe the Celtics should stop sucking so badly....

At least their fans aren't bandwagoners.

The lottery has dominated sports radio talk up here all week. The fanbase is pissed off in a big way. Lots of talk about the C's trading Pierce and starting over yet again.

I detest the lottery.

The lottery has dominated sports radio talk up here all week. The fanbase is pissed off in a big way. Lots of talk about the C's trading Pierce and starting over yet again.

I detest the lottery.

There are good players to be had without the #1 pick... the Bulls found a lot of them.

I'm sure there are but the Bulls don't have Danny Ainge and Doc Rivers calling the shots

My point is... its not 100% the lotteries fault like some are claiming... some smarter teams have used it well...

My point is... its not 100% the lotteries fault like some are claiming... some smarter teams have used it well...

The reason Celtics fans like myself are bitching is because this is the 2nd time that the C's have been screwed in the lottery in the last 10 years.

Not to mention the NBA screwing the C's over when Reggie Lewis died by making the Celtics count his salary against the cap.

The reason Celtics fans like myself are bitching is because this is the 2nd time that the C's have been screwed in the lottery in the last 10 years.

Not to mention the NBA screwing the C's over when Reggie Lewis died by making the Celtics count his salary against the cap.

I hear ya... just sayin... the Celts arent free of all blame themselves...

You should make a deal for KG

I hear ya... just sayin... the Celts arent free of all blame themselves...

You should make a deal for KG

The Celtics front office has a lot to answer for. We'll see. Behind the Pats the Celtics are a team I invest in and it ticks me off that they have been crap for a decade or two.

The Celtics front office has a lot to answer for. We'll see. Behind the Pats the Celtics are a team I invest in and it ticks me off that they have been crap for a decade or two.

Red Auerbach must be dying in the herafter watching how bad the once great Celtic franchise has been these number of years.

Red Auerbach must be dying in the herafter watching how bad the once great Celtic franchise has been these number of years.

Its awful. I now know what Knicks fans have been through the last couple of seasons.

It's a sad state of affairs when the 76ers, Knicks and Celtics all suck.

Archived