SCREW the Pats,Dolphins and Bills!

Smizzy

But mostly....**** those stinking fish.

**** Dan Marino,Mark Duper & Mark CLayton

**** larry Kzonksa,Bob Griese & Jason Taylor

Shula can kiss my ass and Wayne Heizenga? He can go blow a dead seahorse for all I care.

Please feel free to join in and blast these chump bitches.

Also....If you need to curse...Please let our word censor do it's job.

**** is not the same as F*ck.

But mostly....**** those stinking fish.

**** Dan Marino,Mark Duper & Mark CLayton

**** larry Kzonksa,Bob Griese & Jason Taylor

Shula can kiss my ass and Wayne Heizenga? He can go blow a dead seahorse for all I care.

Please feel free to join in and blast these chump bitches.

Also....If you need to curse...Please let our word censor do it's job.

**** is not the same as F*ck.

how about F***? :)

nope. just type the word out...if JN allows it..it will be allowed. If not,let the censor do it's job please. Remember Ecurb...as a top 10 poster...you have an example to set now.

I just dont feel right typing out "Foul" I would rather type it as F***... but I can live with that... :lol:

You got it... Ill stop with the F***'s and the S**t's

All ****s and ****s from now on! :)

The Dolphins think Trent ****ing Green is going to save their season... TRENT ****ING GREEN!!! :rl:

They though Daunte "I cant walk on my ****ty knee" Culpepper was taking them to the show... how the **** did that work out?

Now they think Trent "holy **** what just hit me in the head" Green can take them all the way...

**** the phins!

EDIT: The swear filter seems to have let through some words that would gotten me into a bigger pile of **** then I'm already in, haha.

If the filter lets it through, its good to go.

If the filter lets it through, its good to go.

Not 100% accurate. So words slipped thru the cracks....lets not make it our mission to find them.

Back on topic....

Are the Miami fans the worst in the NFL? All My Dolphin fan friends like the TB Bucs on the sneak...and they all bought Caddy Jerseys....BWAHAHAHAHAAH!

Not 100% accurate. So words slipped thru the cracks....lets not make it our mission to find them.

Back on topic....

Are the Miami fans the worst in the NFL? All My Dolphin fan friends like the TB Bucs on the sneak...and they all bought Caddy Jerseys....BWAHAHAHAHAAH!

Guess its time to add some... lol

There are ACTUAL dolphins fans in the first place?

Back on topic....

What are these ****ing "Dolphins fans" you speak of? Are they some ****ing kind of extinct species related to the marine mammal? :P

baseball forum has been more fun lately... you should hop a jet over there... :)

I actually stopped posting in the baseball forum ...it's a sad place. PatsFanTxJr was ruining that forum ,Ill have to go back.

Thank you for the tutorial on the proper use of the over looked invisible mode.

Kinda ironic if you think about.

I don't think anyone goes into their CP.

* Tip of the day *

You can change your settings to show 40 posts per page not just 10.

Your trying to convince me to like a Red Sox player... thats why the key word is in BOLD

I said respect. Not like.

I respect Jeter, but I can't stand him.

Kind of like your girlfriend. She loves you, but she's not in love with you.:Nuts:

Get it?

I said respect. Not like.

I respect Jeter, but I can't stand him.

Kind of like your girlfriend. She loves you, but she's not in love with you.:Nuts:

Get it?

Now it all makes sense....

I'll buy you a couple of drinks down in Miami in December to make you feel better. :cheers:

Sounds good, just don't let me get drunk around Smizzy.

All my inhibitions go away when I'm around that hunk of manhood.

Archived