Camden Yards pictures....

Brenjetsfan

Brenda is a long-time, closet Mets fan. She got the tickets from Lee Mazilli.

hey bren, those are good seats - looks like the family section. my buddy's cousin played second base for the o's (before he got traded) and we used to sit there all the time. do you know one of the players?

Brenda is a long-time, closet Mets fan. She got the tickets from Lee Mazilli.

hey bren, those are good seats - looks like the family section. my buddy's cousin played second base for the o's (before he got traded) and we used to sit there all the time. do you know one of the players?

I went a couple of years ago when the Mets played in Baltimore- great stadium to watch the game -real nice ballpark- the Marriott I stayed at was within walking distance too. Looks like good times were had- you saw Baltimore get beat a plus for you Yankee fans too.

I went a couple of years ago when the Mets played in Baltimore- great stadium to watch the game -real nice ballpark- the Marriott I stayed at was within walking distance too. Looks like good times were had- you saw Baltimore get beat a plus for you Yankee fans too.

Bren:

I will put these on our server tonight and add them to the fan photo section if you are okay with that.

The server they are currently on is slow. They are taking a long time to load.

Bren:

I will put these on our server tonight and add them to the fan photo section if you are okay with that.

The server they are currently on is slow. They are taking a long time to load.

Archived