Dolphins | Culpepper to block any trade

Smizzy

Dolphins | Culpepper to block any trade

Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:35:56 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins QB Daunte Culpepper will refuse to restructure his contract, which would essentially block the team from trading him. Culpepper is set to earn $5.5 million in base salary in 2007. "They're going to do what's best for them. Obviously, I'm going to do in my opinion what's best for me," Culpepper said. "I'm going to work out every day I'm here and continue to get myself healthier and physically better the best way I can." Culpepper has been barred from practice with the exception of one-on-one drills.

:character0255:

Sounds like the guy wants to go somewhere on his own terms, not just to whoever will send Miami a draft pick for him.

Uh, Yeah.

BTW I hate your creepy signature. Your posts are usually on mark, but your sig is ridiculous, I don't suppose you would change it for a settlement fee? I'll buy that crap off of you. Why don't you get yourself some gay Brady pose, or SB parade pic.

Like I said, how much? really?

Uh, Yeah.

BTW I hate your creepy signature. Your posts are usually on mark, but your sig is ridiculous, I don't suppose you would change it for a settlement fee? I'll buy that crap off of you. Why don't you get yourself some gay Brady pose, or SB parade pic.

Like I said, how much? really?

Knowing that it annoys one person is payment enough. :lol:

Archived