BIG Trouble in a Small Town

Jetman_67

When I was watching my local news channel there was a story of a man who was arrested for plotting to build bombs for Al-Queda.

How can this happen in My little town of Bangor, PA?????????

This town has had some very unfortunate things happen in recent years. The first was the state record for pregnant students in the high school. That was followed by the Mayor in 1997 being arrested for running a crack ring.

Last year a prominent dentist was arrested and convicted for operating an exctasy ring.

After all these things now we have some guy working for Al-Queda????

When I was watching my local news channel there was a story of a man who was arrested for plotting to build bombs for Al-Queda.

This town has had some very unfortunate things happen in recent years. The first was the state record for pregnant students in the high school. That was followed by the Mayor in 1997 being arrested for running a crack ring.

Last year a prominent dentist was arrested and convicted for operating an exctasy ring.

Good thing this sign says Pa AND NJ, huh? :ahhh:

Was Marion Barry the mayor of your town?

Archived