kendall: sack up now. yea or nay??

johnny green balls

kendall/in or out?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. kendall/in or out?

• yes, he'll be playing for the gang green
    • no way, he's outti
    • he'll be on the team but benched/holding out

GAH! Seriously, GAH! It doesn't deserve a vote.

Meet this guy half way, then kick him in his ass as he lisps his way out of the locker room. I am so BORED of this distraction. He has some legitimate gripes (meh, somewhat), but right about now I play vote he gets drawn and quartered, because it bites already. Who has mules and oxen who ain't busy. Fug this now.

I was all for keeping him for one more year but at this point he needs to go. If releasing him is giving him what he wants then give him what he wants. Get a draft pick for him if you can but he has to go now. Enough is enough! This is becoming a nuisance to the team. I don't care what side is right and which is wrong. None of that matters any more. What matters is the Jets need to move on and either start Clarke or Smith OR find a veteran that gets cut during camp. Either way, get Kendall out NOW!

I think he will sit out. He can't be traded at this point because everyone know he is making a lot of noise and we just want some peace and quiet. I say we keep him and see if he is dumb enough to lose the 1.7 mil he would receive to get a million dollar raise so be it. At some point bills have to be paid so I think that he comes to his senses and plays after a short holdout.

Archived