2008 DRAFT PROSPECTS

Pragmatic Bus

his instincts are so good that he can play LB

Not impressed at all. Is that youtube clip his career highlights?

Tackling a player out of bounds. Tackling a running back on a draw play. Sacking a QB when one of his teammates was right there. Not to mention the High School footage.

Tackling a player out of bounds. Tackling a running back on a draw play. Sacking a QB when one of his teammates was right there. Not to mention the High School footage.

I agree, I also found it interesting that UMiami lined him up at RE instead of LE(usually goes to the best pass rushing lineman because its usually the QB blindside).

thats your opinion. but he is a 6-8 285 DE. he is perfect for 3-4. he will still play one more year and has room to grow

I agree, I also found it interesting that UMiami lined him up at RE instead of LE(usually goes to the best pass rushing lineman because its usually the QB blindside).

no they moved him all over. you will see that if you watch the whole clip

You are right it is too early.

i already said that so what's your point.

Can we please play the 2007 season first?

no

Hey, its the most boring time of the year for football fans...At least its something to talk about.

thankyou!

Archived