ZERO POINT FIVE

Green Jets & Ham

Considering you led by two games at one point, what is the big deal.

Again, another example of a front running Skank fans crawling out of there holes. :roll:

Hey GJH there is still almost 120 games left. So basically your talking $hit with 75% of the season to go. Why don't you stop acting like you claim the RSN does all the time.

This was not for you, Garb

This was for all those Sox fans who had us dead and buried a few weeks ago ... and they know who they are 8)

HAD US DEAD and BURIED ... IN THE GROUND ... DONE

Ah, but the Yankees pulled a Freddy Kruger on these characters .. pulled a Poltergeist .. W'RE BAAAA-AAAACK :shock:

So this is for all those Yankee haters who were Just a tad too Quick to write-off the pinstripes .. let this serve as a message .. the Yankees are like Rasputin .. Just when you think you have us killed, we are back from the Grave :shock:

This was not for you, Garb

This was for all those Sox fans who had us dead and buried a few weeks ago ... and they know who they are 8)

HAD US DEAD and BURIED ... IN THE GROUND ... DONE

Ah, but the Yankees pulled a Freddy Kruger on these characters .. pulled a Poltergeist .. W'RE BAAAA-AAAACK :shock:

So this is for all those Yankee haters who were Just a tad too Quick to write-off the pinstripes .. let this serve as a message .. the Yankees are like Rasputin .. Just when you think you have us killed, we are back from the Grave :shock:

I believe it was your fellow NYers, err Mess fans, that were writing off the Yanks. I think the RSN was saying it was early.

I believe it was your fellow NYers, err Mess fans, that were writing off the Yanks. I think the RSN was saying it was early.

This is true. I don't vividly remember YOU writing off the Yankees, and I definetly remember richardseymour saying the Yankees will be fine on more than 1 occasion

But JBF, aka the village idiot, was laughing his head off and poking fun.........it's time for him to eat some dog s*** :lol::lol:

JBF, aka the village idiot, was laughing his head off and poking fun.........it's time for him to eat some dog s*** :lol::lol:

THIS IS TRUE

I like JBF ... always have ... but after all the $hit he's been talkin all season, its time for him to swallow a heaping helpin of crow ... and I decided to spoon feed it 8)

BTW, the title of this thread still applies ... at least for tonite, before we extend the lead ... but that 0.5 still applies, except now it THE OTHER WAY AROUND =D>

Archived