OT: Jets Trivia

DMaynard

Damn, BP, that is a good one. Got me stumped.

Burgess Owens, he was a great FS. a #1 pick in 1973. he was traded in 79 or 80 (don't remember) and won it all with the 80 Raiders.

Burgess Owens, he was a great FS. a #1 pick in 1973. he was traded in 79 or 80 (don't remember) and won it all with the 80 Raiders.

Ah yes. I was thinking maybe Russell Carter, but he wasn't drafted until 84, and the raiders last SB win was 83. Owens was a good one.

Ah yes. I was thinking maybe Russell Carter, but he wasn't drafted until 84, and the raiders last SB win was 83. Owens was a good one.

Russell? The Dominator, baby! He played CB and S for the Jets. Owens was a high first rounder for a safety, wasn't he? Did he play much on the Raiders Super Bowl team? He was an excellent Jet, but I don't remember with Oakland.

Russell? The Dominator, baby! He played CB and S for the Jets. Owens was a high first rounder for a safety, wasn't he? Did he play much on the Raiders Super Bowl team? He was an excellent Jet, but I don't remember with Oakland.

Owens was a good one. For the Jets and Raiders. He started on the Raiders 1980 SB champion team and played well.

Archived