Kevin Brown is throwing G A S

Barton

He's consistently hitting 93-94 mph on his fastball........and he's throwing it for strikes!

I don't remember him ever hitting 94 mph last season, obviously he was never healthy after his 1st month of the seaosn last year, which he was the Yankees pitcher

Kevin Brown is the key. If he's healthy, we'll cruise to the T O P

With all that being said:

I hope his ass is out of here faster then the speed of light come the end of the season.

Sign AJ Burnett if Wright doesn't improve or if Randy retires.

Rotation 06:

Randy? maybe?

Moose

Pavano

Wang

Burnett or Wright

So Brown joins the list of players back in the good grace of the Yankee fans who wanted him run out of town month one of the season. :lol:

Not me, I'm just happy to see the guy pitching well since he's still wearing pinstripes. I'd have no problem with dealing him and I look forward to finding out who will replace him next season since I know it'll be somebody at about 10 mil cheaper than him if not 15 mil by bringing in a lesser known guy with great stuff (Kip Wells comes to mind)

I hate what Brown did to the Yanks last season but I'd be happy to see him contribute to getting them to the post season and a plane ticket home after they clinch a playoff spot.

Archived